Schooltime Loverboy (George)

The bell rings signalling lunch as I get up from my seat, chatting to whoever is around me. I'm not a social butterfly per se but I enjoy being friendly to others. Someone who I have talked to alot recently is this boy, George. He's really sweet and he has the most beautiful eyes I think I've ever seen! I walk out of class to see him waiting by the door with a warm smile on his face. On our way to the food hall we talk about anything and everything. He looks around until I see him waving at his friend's and we walk over "Hey lads, this is my friend Y/N. Is it alright if she eats with us today?" He announces to his mates. I blush at their stares and sit down next to a boy, who looked a few years older than me and really cute, and George. "Stuart," he says offering me a hand and a small smile. "Pleasure," I say smiling, my face burning as I stare at his face, which was half covered with sunglasses. "I'm John," a loud voice interrupted my thoughts.

After I finished the rest of my classes, I beging to walk home. I hear heavy and quick footsteps and I swiftly turn around raising my fist until I see George sprinting towards me. "Hey.. luv," he says between heavy pants. I blush at his want to walk with me "Hey," I reply. "Wanna come 'round to mine? Me and the lads are 'aving band practice there soon," he suggests, putting his hands into his pockets nervously. I nod and we make our way to his place, making comfortable smalltalk on the way.

We reach his house to see the rest of the band setting up in his garage. Stuart smiles and waves at me once me spots me and George, I meekly wave back and sit on an empty garden chair.

Their music is fantastic.

Truly brilliant.

Their voices and instruments worked so well together.

The only person I was truly looking at, though, was George, his beautiful smile shining at me every so often.

After they practiced a few songs, they took a break. "Really good guys!" I exclaim enthusiastically. George takes a breath to begin talking but was interrupted by Stuart and John "Really?" They say in unison, making me giggle slightly, "yeah! Really great material," I reply. "Y/N?" I hear a quiet voice say from behind me, making me turn around quickly, seeing his mesmerising eyes once again. "Would it be okay for you to maybe consider, possibly-" "yep," I say suddenly, cutting him off sharply. He looks stunned as he babbles nonsense for a few seconds before questioning "I didnt finish the sentence." "Do you want me to keep quiet while you redo it or..?" I ask. He shrugs his shoulders and exhasperatedly mumbles "Well I did have it planned in my head," "go on then," I urge, biting back an outrageous laugh.

"Will you go on a date with me?" He says confidently.

"Yes, I will," I say smiling widely.

We stand there blushing for a few seconds before he sighs and swiftly says "fuck this," pulling my head firmly to his and pushing our lips together in a passionate, loving kiss. I reciprocate after a few seconds realising what's happening. We hear a bunch of high pitched ooohs from the boys as me and George embrace in eachothers warmth. We pull away and smile at each other before giving another short peck and fully pulling away from each others arms.

"Soooo.." John says with a sly grin on his face. "Are you two boyfriend and girlfriend yet?" He asks, making him and the rest laugh besides me and George who just stand there blushing. George turns to me with an eyebrow raised. I grip his hand, squeezing a little for reassurance which he reciprocated.

"Yes"

(654 words) not proud of this one, had a bit of writers block during this one hence why it's not proof-read (: