Cheat (John)

Me and John are going to a party to celebrate the new album 'A Hard Days Night'. Our relationship has been a bit rocky since we saw the boys a week ago and some girl came up to John and began flirting, John just going along with it, despite me being right next to him.
I was just putting my earrings in when I felt two comfortably warm hands gently grab my hips and pull me into a hug. "I am sorry for my behavior last week love, I didnt realise how it would affect you sweets and I just want you to know how much I love you. You're the only lass for me, I promise you," I smile at his beautiful words and I turn around and kiss him gently on the lips. I sigh and look into his gorgeous eyes "all is forgiven my love. Now, we best leave now before we are later than 'fashionably late'" I say chuckling along with my boyfriend.

We make it to the club the boys were at and sat down at a shiny red booth. We ordered some beers for the boys and a small glass of wine for me (as it was more than likely that I would have to be the dd tonight).

After a while, John was smashed and had gone off somewhere, to dance probably.

Around 20 minutes pass and still no John. I decide to go onto the dance floor to try and find him, and find him I did. With his lips upon another woman's. My eyes sting badly and my heart falls to my feet as I continue to watch him. His hands holding her with as much love and passion as he used to hold me. He breaks apart and John's eyes meet mine. He freezes and tenses up. I feel a tear drip down my face as he tries to walk towards me. I storm out of the dance club, wiping my cheeks with the back of my hand.

Tears cloud my vision and my knees feel weak. I feel warm arms wrap around me and I look up to see Paul looking into my red eyes with sorrow. "I saw him with that lass. I'm so sorry Y/N," he solemnly says, rubbing my back calming me down. I hug him tightly and try to forget about John but fail miserably as I concern about what I could've done wrong.

Paul drives me back to his place and on the way I fall asleep. I wake in a familiar bedroom, not my own. The events of last night plague my mind until i feel shuffling next to me. I look to my right to see Paul with scruffy hair and his nose tucked in the blanket.

I smile warmly at the thought of him carrying my seemingly heavy body up the stairs and to his room. "Hello luv," I hear a deep voice mumble next to me and I look to see his eyes melting into my face.

We stare at eachother for a few seconds until the doorbell rings frantically. Me and Paul go downstairs and open the door to see a truly concerned John stood there. Once he sees me, he swiftly brings me into a hug and sighs. "What the bloody hell are you doing here dolly!" He yells, jealousy written all over his face. "Well, after YOU kissed some bitch at the club last night, I decided I might as well leave and Paul was here to comfort me from this breakup," I say smugly with venom laced within every word. His face drops from angry to guilty then lastly to upset. "Breakup? Lovie, i- I was drunk, I didnt know wha-" "what you were doing? I've heard that before asshole" I yell, slamming the door in his face.

Paul looks at me in admiration as I turn to him and wrap my arms around his neck. "I feel so much weight off of my shoulders" I admit. He kisses my cheek and we hug again.

This is good for me..

(687 words) not a good ending but still an update I guess