{Lisa} - you kiss on stage

"Hi, blinks!" Rosie excitedly spoke into her mic. "Are you all having fun so far tonight?"

The screams she got in response made her smile grow.

You were all either trying to catch your breath or sipping on some water after finishing performing playing with fire.

You're only halfway through the show tonight.

It's the sixth stop on the first-ever Blackpink world tour.

It's the most exciting time of your life as your travel and perform with your four best friends, making special memories and sharing the happiest moments of your life with them and the fans that come to see all of you perform each night.

You still have a lot of shows to do but this one is so special as the fans here are louder than you've ever heard, which  is only making you and the girls enjoy every second on stage even more.

"You're so loud. We're having so much fun performing for all of you!" Jennie said with that precious gummy smile of hers.

While listening to the girls speak, you took a few sips of your water.

When you set it down a few seconds later and finished wiping the sweat from your forehead, you felt a pair of warm arms wrap around you from behind.

"Hi, baby." Lisa softly spoke in your ear before kissing your shoulder. "I have a surprise for you."

"What is it?" You curiously asked as you looked back at her.

"You'll see." She winked and let you go.

"Lisa," Jisoo grinned as she, Rosie, and Jennie turned their attention to you and Lisa. "Isn't there something you wanted to do tonight?"

"Yeah." Lisa happily answered, making the fans scream again. "So, as you all know, all five of us recently dropped some solo songs. Despite all of us being very dedicated to the group, it was so fun to explore something new. And my girlfriend, y/n-"

She was forced to pause a little as the fans loudly cheered for the two of you, absolutely adoring how cute you are together.

Lisa laughed and put her arm around you, pulling you closer to her.

"She dropped two amazing songs. They were so cute and so romantic and showed just how talented she is - not just as a performer but as a songwriter, too. Tonight, we wanted to perform one of the songs with her."

That was a surprise to you but with big eyes full of happiness, you agreed instantly to the idea.

That was how it's been planned; a surprise that all five of you would perform one of your solo songs together, because it just seemed like the perfect song for tonight.

But after doing some thinking, the girls decided they would surprise you and Lisa together by changing the plan.

"Actually," Jennie started to say. "That's not how the performance is going to go. Instead of all five of us performing the song together, we're going to let just the two of you perform it together. Not just because it's a love song y/n wrote about you, Lili, but also because it seemed more special and more magical this way. People will, for the very first time, see the love you have for each other. I think that's a beautiful thing to witness."

Before you or Lisa could protest, the intro to your song began to play in the background and the girls stepped back, allowing for you and Lisa to share the spotlight alone together for the first time.

Your relationship has been public for quite some time.

Being part of the biggest group in the world, you and Lisa spent every day together, and over time, it was clear that your feelings for each other were much more than just friendly.