Ticcy Toby x Hoodie x Masky

Another treesome lmao

Warnings●
- pet names/ kinks
- cursing/ strong language
- boy x boy x boy
- NSFW
- Dirty minded People
- dirty talks

- Top: Masky
- Bottom: Hoodie
- Bottom: Toby

If you don't like any of there than don't read! Reading at you own risk!!
----------------------------------------------

Toby had liked Hoodie and Masky for a long time now and he wanted to tell them. He wasn't sure when he would tell them or when the right time was but he just goes for is.

Today was one of those rainy days. Everyone was inside of the mansion doing there own thing while Toby was spaced out walking around. Hoodie and masky had both seen it and were kind of concerned for the boy. Toby walked out of the mansion in a trance and obviously didn't know he was doing this. The two boys saw it and immediately ran after the boy making sure he was fine. They took umbrellas with them, blankets and a rain jacket for Toby. They ran after him untill he walked into a random old shack. He walked inside and looked around for a moment than when the two other boys ran inside closing the door behind them, Toby snapped out of his trance. He looked around in panic immediately because he was confused on were he was. The two boys came to his side and explained what happened. They gave him all the things they took with them. He thanked them with a smile. The two of them look at Toby with a smile before they eyed each other for a second and than back at Toby. Than they both give him a kiss on the cheek. Toby was shocked but liked it at the same time. They than both explained that they were in a secret relationship for a while now but actually both liked him. They asked if he wanted to be there boyfriend. Obviously he said yes.

The two other boys were so happy with it that they also kissed him, this time on the lips and neck. It made Toby sudder in soft pleasure as they did so. The two boys saw it and smirked at one another. Maskey started kissing Toby as he slowly started taking off his clothes. Hoodie was kissing around Toby his neck with a smile, looking fir sensitive spots. When Hoodie had found one it made Toby moan softly. He loved being touched by them and dominated.

Masky: so baby bunny~ do you want to know how much we love you?~

Toby: Yes please~

Hoodie just smirked at his two boyfriends as he also started stripping his clothes off. Masky doing the same as there were all three naked in the shack. Masky now kissed Hoodie as he was pulling Toby closer to them. He than pulled away as Tobynand Hoodie kissed. It didn't take long before Masky was fucking Hoodie in the ass while hoodie was jerking off Toby. After they all came loudly with moans they switched as Masky was now fuckking Toby in the ass while Toby was Face fucking Hoodie's dick. It went o for a while untill they had cummed atleast 5 times from over stimulation. Richt after that they pulled there clothes back on as they left back to the house, all holding hands.

When they came back home they all went to Masky's room as they took a shower together. Messing with each other here and there as they got excited again.

Masky: ready for a next round Love's~

This made both Toby and Hoodie smirk as they nodded. This time ready to have sex together in the shower.

The end