Ticcy Toby x Eyeless Jack

⚠️Warnings⚠️

- Boy x Boy
- NSFW
- dirty minded people
- strong language/ swearing
- pet names/ kinks

- Toby: Top
- Jack: bottom

If you don't like any of these, don't read! Reading at your own risk. There will be a part two of this!
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

The two boys were home alone today because they were done with there missions for today. They were both upstairs in Toby his room watching a movie together. They had been having a crush on each other for a while now and they didn't even know this from the other yet. Toby was just drinking a Fanta when a sex scene came on, immediately choking on his drink. Spilling it on his clothes by eccident while Jack looked at him in concern for a moment.

Jack: are you okay Toby? You choked really badly there..

Toby: yeah I'm good, just wet and covertly in Fanta..

Jack: oh...

Toby: y-yeah I'm going to take a shower i-i think..

Right before Jack wanted to say something back they both hear the sex scene on tv with all the loud moans. They both looked at it for a split second both starting to grow something so Toby jumped up and just ran to the bathroom. Before he closed closed the door he looked at Jack once more.

Toby: i-i'm going t-to shower r-r-right now, I'll be back soon!

He than closed the door. Jack was now excited form the scene on tv and he knew Toby never locked his bathroom door when it's only the two of them. With other people he always locked the door so he knew he could walk in there when he wanted. He looked down at his pants to see it sticking out clearly and than stood up, not stopping himself anymore. He walked to the bathroom and walked in, locking the door behind him. Toby heard him come in and stopped with what he was doing for a moment. His member was also hard so he was trying his best to make it go away himself. It took a minute before he saw the shower curtain move aside and a horny Jack walked in under the shower water.

He smirked at Toby and looked down to see that he had the exact same problem. He than came even closer to him wispering in his ear.

Jack: I think you also have a little problem there, don't you~

Toby: y-yes..

Jack: well do you want me to get rid of it for you?~

Toby: w-well that would be...n-n-nice actually~

Jack: ok~ are you a top, bottom or switch Bunny?~

Toby: Switch, what about you Master?~

Jack: mh I love that nickname~ I'm also a switch so you can decide who is Top and Bottom today~

Toby: oh~ I would love to Top you right now~

Jack: well than Daddy~ go for it, I won't stop you~

Toby: ooh I like that~

They start kissing in the shower while Toby started touching Jack everywhere. After a make-out session he started kissing down his neck. He turned Jack around so his ass was against his cock while he was sucking on his shoulder and back, looking for a sensitive spot. After a bit he found one, making Jack moans softly. This made both of them get even more hard than before. Toby saw it and started kissing his neck and shoulders while he took Jack his cock. From the moment he took it, Jack moaned louder. Toby than started jerking him off. Jack is moaning in his normal voice now while his head layed back on Toby his shoulder while he did so.

Jack: mmm~ D-Daddy that feels so g-good!~

Toby: mmm~ yes baby boy, keep calling me that!~

Jack: Daddy!~ aah!~

Toby loved his screams and started jerking him off even faster while his cock kept rubbing against his ass. Jack became a moaning mess now and tryed his best to ask his "Daddy" to fuck him.

Jack: D-Daddy~

Toby: yes baby boy?~

Jack: p-please~ aah~ f-fuck me!~

Toby: oh sure baby boy~ how do you want me to?~

Jack: p-please j-j-ju~ aaah!~ just fuck m-me in any way you want D-Daddy!~

Toby: ok~ do you need preparation baby boy?~

Jack: y-yes~ aah!~

Toby held his fingers infornt of Jack so he started sucking on them, making the wet. Than he brought them down to his ass and told Jack he will be putting his first finger inside, he had to bow forward first while he held the wall for support. Jack did that and than waited. Toby putted his first finger in, earning a soft moans from Jack once again. He fingers around a bit making Jack moan and that warned Jack for his second finger. He putted the second one in making Jack moan again. He than started scissoring his ass to make it wider. After a bit he warned again for a third finger. When the last one was in the started opening his ass more while Jack kept moaning. Than he was done and took his fingers out again, lining himself up with Jack his ass. He looked at Jack, earning a fast and needy nod. Than he slammed his dick into Jack's ass without other warning. Jack moaned in his normal voice again just like Toby did now. They both waited for a moment untill Jack give a sign that he could move. Toby started going in a slow pace at first but became more needy and started slamming into Jack's ass.

It didn't take long before he started hitting Jack's prostate, making him scream in pleasure while is eyes started rolling back and started drooling. Toby loved seeing him like this so he kept hitting that same spot over and over. Jack kept screaming louder and louder every slam from overstimulation while Toby was a moaning mess himself. They both even started to slur when they tryed to say something. Jack was getting closer and closer to cumming.

Jack: D-Da-ddy!~ mmm~ c-lose!~

Tody: s-s~ aaah~me!~

Jack: Daddy c-ome inside of m-e p-plea-se!~

Tody didn't need to hear that twice, he came immediately after Jack told him that while moaning loudly. Jack also cumming right after Toby, releasing it against the wall with a loud moan. They just stood there for a minute to catch there breath before Toby pulled back out, earning an little moan and shiver from the other once more.

They than took an actual shower like they planned and help each other. Jack didn't know Toby could be such a good top but he liked being his bottom sometimes, he really wouldn't mind.

When they were done showering they walked back out into the bedroom still naked and dried of. Changing into some clean clothes before they both sat down on Toby his bed again.

Jack: that was....wow....

Toby: yeah, tell me about it..

Jack: Toby I know this might be out of the blue, but...do you want to be my boyfriend? I mean... we already did it but still..

Toby: off course!

They smiled at each other once more and than started talking about when they started like one another. Not long after they were just talking about whatever.

Jack: your a good Top Bunny.

Toby: thank you, I wonder how good you are at it actually.

Jack: ooh so you want to find out?~

Toby started getting nervous while blushing. He than nodded in response, earing a smirk from the other boy.

Jack: well than, I'll be the Top next time Bunny~

Toby: I can't wait to see Master~

They both smirked at each other before the broke down in laughter. They than decided to watch another movie together while cuddling. Enjoying there day alone together.

The end of part 1

Part two will be later, but on the way!