Ticcy Toby x Masky

⚠️Warnings⚠️
- NSFW
- Kissing/ Making out
- strong language
- ticks, trance
- dirty minded Masky
- Boy x Boy
- pet names/ kinks

- bottom Toby
- Top Masky

If you don't like any of these, please don't read. Reading at your own risk!
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Toby was walking around the mansion. He had a lot of ticks while he was doing that but was used to it so he didn't care. He eventually stopped, snapping out of his walking trance. He just looked around to see where he was. He was outside the mansion for some reason now and Masky was with him. He looked at him confused on why he was there with him and how he even got there.

Toby: mh...Masky....

Masky: yes Toby?

Toby: ...do you know how I got here...?

Masky: oh yeah, you were in a trance again and kept walking around the mansion so I followed you to make sure you didn't hurt yourself.

Toby: oh, thank you.

Toby smiled at Masky before he took Masky his hand. He thanked him again even though he got some small ticks. Than they both decided to get back to the mansion. They walked there all they way with there hands intertwined with the other. They didn't even notice this untill Slender came outside to ask them where they have been. He saw there hands and immediately give them his approval as the dad he is. The two boys were confused on what he ment but than finally realized that they were holding hands. They both started blushing really red and immediately let go of each other. Slender laughed at there reaction before they explained what happened. Slender understood now, he knew for a while that Toby had those moments a lot so he was fine with it. After a little bit of talking they got back inside.

A few hours later everyone except for Toby and Masky had to go on a big mission. The two of them were now home alone. Toby was in the kitchen making himself some waffles before Masky walked in. He walked over to Toby and hugged him. Toby was used to him doing that at random so he didn't think anything of it before Masky spoke.

Masky: hey cutie.

Toby: c-cutie..?

Masky: yeah it fits you.

Toby started blushing at this before he looked over to Masky to see if he was serious or not. He saw Masky blushing with a smile on his face. He only smiled at Toby, he was the only one who has seen his smile before. He knew he was serious now.

Masky: so what are you doing now cutie?

Toby: I'm making waffles handsome.

Masky didn't expected that and started blushing more before he looked down at Toby.

Masky: oh so you think I'm handsome?~

Toby: yes I do~

Toby turned around to face Masky now. They were both blushing hardly while they were both smirking at the other. They kept flirting for a bit untill the waffles were done. Toby took them all out and layed them aside before turning back around to Masky.

Toby: so what do you want to do now that we have to wait for the waffles to cool down?~

Masky: I have some ideas in mind~