Eyesless Jack x Jeff the killer

⚠️ Warnings ⚠️

- Boy x Boy
- NSFW
- Kissing/ Making out
- Strong language
- Dirty minded people
- talking about death
- Sad Jack
- talking about Bullying
- talking about abuse
- pet names/ kinks

- Bottom Jack
- Top Jeff

If you don't like any of these don't read! Reading at your own risk.
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Jack was in the kidsroom when Jeff walked up. Jack was helping the kids while singing to himself. The song was one he always has liked but he NEVER sang infront of other people, not even now. He just forgot there were other people in the room while he was singing and cleaning at the same time. This was the song.

He kept singing even though Sally, Lazari and Jeff were there now. They all looked at him in shock and amazement while they listened. When the song was done he turned around to see them all standing there and jumped. He forgot they were there, now really embarrassed he put his hands on his face to cover his red face up. The kids just laughed about it and asked him questions about it. They didn't know he could sing so they had to do it now they knew. Jeff in the meantime just kept looking at him in shock and amazement before he started blushing. He had never expect his crush to be such a talent in singing.

Jack than got the question "why do you never sing anymore..?". This made him look at Lazari in shock for a moment before he started to look down sad. Than he started explaining why...

Jack: well..I.....

Het started, trying to find the right words to say. They could see that it was hard for him but really tryed.

Jack: when I was younger, I always sang...even to other people, but...they mostly bullied me for it or didn't think a Boy was allowed to be a singer...they always told me singing was only for girls, so...

Sally: what about your mom and dad?

Jack: oh....they...hated me for it...when I sang they would always hurt me right after...

They all look at him in shock with a sad face. They never knew this about him.

Lazari: do you have a favorite song..?

Jack looks at her now before he smiled softly. It shocked all of them because he NEVER smiled at anyone before.

Jack: I do have a favorite song...its one I wrote myself about my past lover...

Sally: can you sing it for us please?

Jack looked at her with a sad face before he took the guitar in the kidsroom, before he took a big breath. They could see he was getting more sad before he stared to play.

When he started to sing everyone looked at him shocked. They listened to the lyrics as the song went on and became sad themselves. When the song was over they were all in tears just like Jack. He was smiling inbetween his tears.