"He's just a friend, right?" Isaiah asked.

"Yes actuall- wait are you jealous?" she asked when reality hit her. "Awwww, Isaiah is jealous of Jamaallllll" she dragged jumping up and down.

"Aunty relax abeg" he said standing upright.

"But you are" she said looking up to him.

"What ever" He said looking at everything but nothing.

There were so many people at the party, there were atleast a hundred people, most of them were 100lvl students who were Instagram content creators.

"Who be that?" Chidinma asked Isaiah like he goes to the same school with her.

"How am I supposed to know, aunty?" he asked her back.

"Omo, chill let me get Tinuke and Ife cause that girl looks like someone I know" She said to Isaiah then ran off.

"Bro bro bro!" Chidinma said hyperly calling Ife and pointed to the girl that just walked into the party looking all awkward.

"Who be that?!" She asked.

"No way" Ife said standing up still looking at the girl.

"No freaking way! That's Anjola nau!" Ife said tapping Chidinma repeatedly.

Anjola had her long thick curly natural hair out, with a flower print body con off shoulder short dress, she had high rope pink sandals on and a little purse in her hand.

"You know say she get yansh like that??" Ife asked Chidinma admiring Anjola.

"I no even know say she fine like that bro"

"Shey her mama allow her commot house ni" Ife said laughing hard.

"Stop nau" Chidinma said laughing hitting her.

"Broo! make all these uni boys no go carry her go o" Ife said laughing.

"Free this girl matter nauuuu" Chidinma dragged, waving to Tinuke to come over.

Everybody suddenly has their eyes on Anjola and she slowly walked to the bartender all awkward with her head down.

"What can I pour for you?" the bartender asked nicely.

"Umm, I don't know anything that would make me forget where I am" Anjola said softly.

"Gotta speak up, music's loud you know" A random guy said with a thick British accent.

"Oh, I want something to make me forget where I am" she said louder than before and the bartender nodded his head.

"First time?" The random guy asked Turing around to Anjola.

"Yeah" she said not looking at him shaking her legs with her hands gripping her purse tightly.

"Free up girl" The guy said as the bartender handed her the drink. She stared at it weirdly and was not sure of her decision.

"Pout it in one time... trust me" The guy said waiting for her to drink it.

She did just that and felt a sharp uncomfortable feeling all over and her body did a little shake.

The guy started laughing and stood up, "Come on let's dance" He said pulling her away.

Trust by now the class group chat was flooded with videos of Anjola taking the shot and dancing with the guy, that was all Everybody was talking about.

Everybody got lit and started dancing in the middle, Anjola on the other hand was grinding the air by the corner when someone held her waist and started "chopping her work" (in quote), he was so in control with her, he led and she danced to his rhythm.

It was a new feeling unlocked in her body and she was loving every second of the moment.

She turned around to see the person behind her and it seemed like the drink she took wore off because she immediately remembered everything.

The boy equally stopped and they both just stood there staring at eachother. Her body stopped, everything stopped, her brain stopped braining and she couldn't feel anything.

He grabbed her hand and pulled her outside making their way through the crowd and she just started, "Dapo, I am-