|06

Kamal's POV.

I walked back to the hall like nothing had happened for the past 40 minutes, as I opened the door of the hall the cool breeze washed over me and I let out a deep sigh.

I searched the room for Jamal or Dayo, they definitely need to know what just happened. I spotted Jamal talking with ife, they were strictly platonic so I decided walk up to them, not like I'd be interrupting.

"Where were you!?" Jamal snapped hitting my shoulder.

"Busy" I simply said.

"You suppose use your twin power to read his mind na" Ife joked laughing to her self.

"Abeg, shut up" Jamal joked making ife laugh louder as she walked away.

"Where were you!?" Jamal repeated more strict this time like he was commanding or ordering me to answer.

"I was wit-" I began but I was interrupted by yours truly; Dayo.

"Guyyyy!" he whined widing his eyes as he leaned on me.

"Wetin?" I asked innocently. I did hear noises while I was with Chioma but we both thought it was a cleaner or something.

"Hmm, nothing boss" he said folding his arms. Dayo definitely knew when to shut up and he wasn't the type to embarrass or tell your business, one thing everybody loved about him.

"Anyways, I was with Chioma" I shrugged at Jamal who just chuckled.

"SS2 Chioma??" Dayo asked confused, his confusion was written boldly on his face. Chioma was just that girl.

"She was the one??" He asked laughing with Jamal.

"These boys" I said chuckling a little.

"She's not all that annoying" I said having flashbacks. to

"She is o, die!" Jamal said repeatedly nodding his head.

"As long as you're both happy wetin concern us" Dayo said then something caught his attention which lead to a small smile on his lips.

I followed his stare and he wasn't staring at something rather someone; Pelumi.

Pelumi???

"Why you dey smile like that?" I teased making Dayo drop his smile instantly.

"Pelumi is suddenly entering my eyes" He confessed not even hiding anything, Jamal immediately looked at him like he had something to say but decided not to.

"Go and talk to her na" I said, with an obvious tone.

"Na the problem be that! she makes me nervous" He said looking at her.

Hard guy Hard guy don love

I thought laughing in my head.

"Hard guy hard guy don love" Jamal teased making me laugh.

"Abeg shut up" Dayo said walking towards her.