You missed

2 weeks turned into a month. Scotty was still at her house she kept it clean surprisingly Evra kept the bill paid and her bakery was locked she didn't have the key.

She felt so alone Evra made her happy. To see her in such a horrible state leaving still hurts. Hurts to know she couldn't help. She felt it was her fault Evra left. No answered calls not even a text.

Her nights weren't filled with laughter, the smell of cookies and cuddling with Evra. Her nights were sleeping in Evra's clothes laying in her bed crying. Some days she didn't even go to work so emotionally taken back.

It was another boring day she got dressed and ready for work. She was stacking up stuff on shelves the usual. People in and out of the store nothing unusual.
That's when she got a text message.

Scotty was pissed at her for just showing up after no contact for a month

Scotty was pissed at her for just showing up after no contact for a month. She think she Santa or something. Once her shift ended she met up with Evra in the back parking lot. They stood in silence for at least an hour.

The sun started to set the sky turning dark blue and stars lightening up. " I thought you were scared to break it off with me or something. You kept giving me so many gifts I got suspicious. That's why I even told you." Scotty explained.

Evra walked out cause she was scared the past month she just spent searching for Daniel. She didn't find him. He must be up to something really bad.

" I'm sorry I shouldn't even have walked out on us "
Evra apologized.

" I'm down with you , Are you okay with that? " Scotty challenged.

Evra pulled her into a tight warm embrace. She felt safe protected with her. Scotty took that as a yes. They decided to communicate more with each other.

Once they got back to Evra's house getting ready for bed. Teddy was happy to see his other owner was back. They cuddled in each other embrace feelings of love and affection. That's when Evra received a text messages from an anonymous number.

 That's when Evra received a text messages from an anonymous number

Evra looked up Scotty entered the room holding Teddy in her hand. " What's wrong ? " Scotty asked. A single red dot on her chest.