Rolling dice

Scotty loved their date night. They went to the movies and went out for dinner. Evra was so sweet and caring it felt like she was in an unrealistic movie.

" You always call me sweetheart, " Scotty said. They were walking in the park of lights holding hands and swaying to the same rhythm. " I can call you baby or even Princess " Evra suggested.

" All names are appreciated Lil mama " She giggled. Evra looked towards the street seeing 2 man outside of a black BMW. She already knew what was up. Unfortunately, though it's not Sunday yet. It's Thursday.

Scotty felt Evra's mood change real quick.

" Baby come on we're almost to my house, " Evra said pulling her to keep up. She didn't want Leo to get any ideas.

Soon they made it back to her house there got ready for bed. They cuddle in bed just talking about stuff.

" My mom has been wanting to meet you. She thinks you're the reason I keep smiling so much " Evra says.

" Aww that's cute " Scotty replied.

Soon Scotty feel asleep in her arms. Evra snuck from her embrace putting on some sneakers and a coat.
She walked back to that black BMW not knowing someone was watching her outside the window.
-

" Did you follow her ? "

" No , it was just weird "

-

" I think you must be stupid showing up while I was on date " Evra said.

" I don't have much time there's something I gotta tell you " Leo says. His eyes glanced around like he was trying to see someone. It was already pitch black.

" Don't tell me you got your ass in trouble " She said. Evra knows Leo be playing games he can't win.

" Daniel's alive "

" I killed him he should be dead "