Character Sketch

Akshara Naira Singhania

Akshara is a absolutely bubbly and chirpy girl with the most selfless heart. She spreads joy and happiness wherever she goes, full of life and fun loving. She is very beautiful and cute. Her cuteness can melt anyone's heart.She is a doctor by profession a gynecologist. She has the world's best and the most melodious voice a gift to her by her Nani "Akshara Singhania". She has recently completed her degree in Music and wants to work as a therapist along with working as a gynecologist. Her traumatic childhood has a very great impact on her but she is now finally out of it by the love and care of the Singhanias.

Abhimanyu Birla

The best cardiologist in whole town. He is a very angry and the most harsh person for the world but the sweetest and most soft person for the people he love especially his father. He is a Greek God.
Has a very hard impact of his childhood on him with his mother always fighting with his father and then cheating on him and leaving him.

The Birlas

Harshwardhan Birla

Neil and Abhimanyu's father and Manjiri's husband, Anandwardhan's younger brother. He was very heartbroken when he got to know about his wife's affair and that she was just using him for money, wealth and power. He is a single father to his sons loves them very much.

Mahima Birla

Anandwardhan's wife, Parth, Nishta and Anisha's mother, Manjiri's sister and Abhi and Neil's massi and taiji. She is a very loving and caring lady but also very passionate about her work, She is a neurologist by profession. Loves all the children equally always supportive for them. Mother figure to all Birla children. She hates her sister's guts for cheating Harsh and leaving him.

Anandwardhan Birla

Mahima's husband, wife, Parth, Nishta and Anisha's father, Harsh's brother and Abhi and Neil's tauji. He is very caring and loving person. Loves his family a lot. A neurologist by profession, the MD of Birla Hospital.

Parth Birla

Mahima and Anandwardhan's son,Nishta and Anisha's brother and Shefali's husband. A doctor by profession, a psychiatrist. Loves his family a lot.

Shefali Birla

Mahima and Anandwardhan's daughter in law, Parth's wife. A journalist by profession. Loves everyone in her family a lot. Very close to all the siblings especially Neil and Abhi.

Nishta Birla

Mahima and Anandwardhan's daughter, Parth and Anisha's younger sister. The youngest member of the Birla family pampered by all the most by his Abhimanyu Bhai her favourite.

Anisha Birla

Mahima and Anandwardhan's daughter, Nishta and Parth's sister. A fashion designer.

Goenkas and Singhanias are same as on the show.

After Sirat's great everyone in the Goenka family except Kairav and Manish blamed Akshu for Sirat's death.

The Singhanias took Akshara with them to Mumbai and adopted her because her health was  getting impacted in the Goenka house by the constant taunts of the family leading to panic attacks.

They have recently shifted back to Udaipur.