-one-

차니: are you up for a movie date?
차니: or is it too late?
차니: I just gotta wash up then we can start.
차니: what do you wanna watch?

Eunhye sighs as she stares down at her phone. It's not very often one of your best friend ignores you and invites his fans on a movie date. She leans back against the couch and closes her eyes. The soft clicks of someone typing her door code in causes her to grow a bit panicked. Not many people know it and no one who does know it said they'd be coming over.

The door opens to reveal Chan carrying an armful of snacks. His hair is curly and his face bare as he waddles his way inside and kicks the door shut behind him. A bright smile crosses his face before he giggles and drops the snacks down on the coffee table in front of her.

"Movie date?" Chan questions, looking down at her with hopeful eyes. Surely she wouldn't turn him away—especially not when he brought her favorite snacks.

"You're already going on a movie date. Am I just tagging along so you have someone to put your feet on?" Eunhye can't help but poke at him despite being thrilled he showed up unannounced.

"Yes. You are my foot rest. I am definitely not going to end up being your pillow. You also have to feed me snacks while I type." Chan confirms as he falls down next to her and snatches the remote from the couch beside her.

"You're not staying the night—are you?" Eunhye doesn't acknowledge a word he said, instead she's too focused on him potentially leaving without warning while she sleeps.

"Do you want me to?" Chan questions, flipping through his movie options.

"I mean—you don't have to—I was just wondering so I know where you went if I wake up and you're gone." EunHye stumbles over her words, a bit taken aback by Chan's direct question.

"I told ChangBin not to wait up for me. So no one's expecting me back. I can stay. I'll just have to head home before ten tomorrow so I can change and get ready to go record." Chan mumbles, settling on a movie and turning towards her.

"You should come with. Bin and Sung have been asking when they'll get to see you again. The others miss you, too." Chan suggests as he types away at his phone. He turns toward Eunhye as her phone goes off.

"You still have my Bubble?" Chan can't help but chuckle.

"I have all of you." She informs him, reaching out to flip her phone over.

"Why? You have all of our numbers. You can just text us." Chan locks his phone and hits play, settling into his spot.

"It's my way of supporting you I guess." Eunhye admits, reaching over to grab her blanket from the arm of the couch.

"You not murdering me when I break into your house to cuddle and watch movies is supporting me enough. I love the boys to death, but sometimes it's nice to be apart for a bit." Chan tugs on her blanket, pulling it over him as well.

"Channie?" Eunhye whispers, glancing up at him.

"Hm?" He hums, his eyes glued on the tv.

"Never mind." Eunhye shakes her head, letting the question she'd had fade to nothing out of fear.

"Where's my cuddles?" Chan questions, not prying into her sudden withdrawal.

He wraps his arm around her waist and pulls her towards him. Eunhye's head rests on his shoulder, tugging her blanket further around her. Chan smiles down at her, his eyes full of joy.

"It's been awhile since we've done this. I missed it." Chan pulls her closer, resting his cheek against the top of her head.

"You've been really busy. I blame you. I don't do much." Eunhye teases, passing the blame onto him despite him not having much of a choice.