"What do you call it? Ahh collateral damage." The wounded jack was in immense pain after getting shot so many times and rocky twisting his arms. "That's why it's a key factor in life to keep in mind that who is the person you shake hands with, who's the person you join your hands in front of and most importantly who's hand do you hold." He took a sword and cut off his hands which were grabbing priyas hair and arms. The man's screams were peaceful for rocky.

"Apun ki ladki ko haath lagata hain" he said and wiped his bloody hands. "I understand your problem actually." He directed towards Adheera. "You've worked like donkeys for this place and if someone like me comes from now where and steals it away from you...tsk I understand." He finished wiping the blood with a towel and threw it in the ground with force.

"What did you say? That I only took one step. In a clock, it takes 60 steps to complete one hour for the big hand but for the small one, only one step is enough." He was replying back to all the insults Adheera spurted last time. "I've already took that step, everything has changed and in the game of snakes and ladders, a mongoose has entered"

Adheera looked at rocky with dead eyes. A volcano was erupting inside of him. He never wanted to kill somebody more than now. "Your biggest mistake was to leave me alive. You should've finished me when you had the chance, sadly you can't now. My sona, my jaan has specially ordered me to end you in the most brutal way possible and that exactly what will happen."
____________________
The trucks entered back in Kgf creating a huge sand storm. Soon they saw a shadow of rocky coming from the all the dust and sand. "Rocky bhai is here." They all shouted happily but soon the cheers of happiness turned into pool of ear piercing screams and fear. "ADHEERA!!"

Everyone was afraid of him. The trauma will go away from them. He was the reason for so many deaths, so many blood baths and so many incomplete family. It was strenuous for them to not fall weak and hide. However, they had a little bit of strength because of their saviour, rocky. They saw him pull Adheera body with a rope and his blood creat a path on the grounds of Kgf.

Priya had also entered to see what was going on his mind. She got informed about the change of plans but tried to stay rational knowing rocky will never stake the safety of everyone. Reena was not much behind and witnessed everything from the shadows. She heard about Adheera and his brutality from her father. She also knew that Rocky is a psycho but never thought there would be a day where Adheera will shed blood. She wondered what kind of man did her sister fell in love with.

"Rocky what is this?" Priya asked him. "You told me to give him the most brutal death right." She nodded. "What's more brutal then being beaten to death by the people he looked down upon and abused them mentally and physically." Everyone was shocked with his statement even priya. "This person who is in the verge of death is the same person who captured you against your will and made you work as if you are not human. Today is the day you can take your revenge. Ek adheera margaya toh sau aur adheera paida honge, koi nahi rokega inhe, sala apun ko hi khada hona padega."

His words were affecting the people in Kgf. They started remembering all the sufferings they went through because of adheera and the monsters who were living in Kgf. Their tears of remorse soon turned into tears of blood.

"Come and punish him" rocky threw adheera into the crowd. The first person to come up was the woman who lost her husband when he was trying to protect her and his unborn child. "because of you my daughter has to be raised without a father, but I won't let that weaken me. You will pay for your sins" she said and threw a rock on him.

Soon everyone stood up and tortured adheera. From hitting him with stones to kicking and punching him everywhere. "Today narachi will hear your screams and purify itself with your blood." Rocky said and passed the old man the fire to burn him. "We were weak and pathetic because of you. Life had become difficult to live but today we will end your story and rewrite our fates. You are the Ravan of kaliyug who we will fight with the power given by him." He pointed at rocky.

"Before you die remember one thing, there's no this territory, that territory, because the world is my territory."

The old man set Adheeras body on fire. The burning flame was not just any fire, it was the fire of thousands of peoples tears and terror. The burn on his heart and pride was way more painful than that on his materialistic body. He truly had the most brutal and tragic death.

"By the laws of the cosmos, he decree of the god and the prayers of the people, every line on the palm is in agreement that the unstoppable juggernaut is your empire!"

Now rocky and his empire was unstoppable. He did not just give the people a home but the reassurance as well that the nightmare they once had has become a daydream.

Priyas one wish had changed the flow of the story. Let's dive into what's more for them.