Ch 15 - Why did you have to come!

I go back inside the window that I had come out of to transform back. I then go outside.

"Hi aw did the fight end?" I say acting dejected 

"Yeah it did sorry Mari," Juleka says giving me a slight hug.

"Thanks Juleka, now maybe we should go back to the house, mansion wtf should I call it?" I say

"Okay then let's go," Chloe said before walking in front of the rest of us to the house.

(At Felix's house)

As soon as we enter the house, I heard coughing? Is someone dying? I ran as fast as I could to where I heard it which was the kitchen? It was Felix

"Felix are you alright!?" I ask

"I'm *cough*fine" he said.

Wait what is that he's coughing up. Why is it red... IT'S BLOOD!

"What happened!?" I yelp in worry

"I didn't exactly listen to Twilight when he said to not do anything for 10 minutes after he healed me as somehow I was becoming ill," he said

So that's why Twilight left as soon as the fight ended it was because he knew his best friend was going to be ill so he prevented it.

"Listen to the heroes next time, okay," I say

"Oh can you tell the others that at 6 my uncle and cousin are coming over for dinner," he told me, "Also if they wonder why I wanted them to know this, it is because my mother won't be coming home until tomorrow so we have to deal with them,"

"Okay then Felix," I say before walking off to tell them.

I walk out to find my friends discussing something with Felix's? What are these guys up to?

"Watcha you doing?" I ask scaring them as I said it randomly.

"Oh we-we were talking about how we could stop Felix from being a grumpy person," Allan says obviously lying.

"Okay then well Felix wanted me to tell you that his uncle and cousin are coming for dinner at 6 and that since his mom won't come home until tomorrow, we have to deal with them," I say

"What time is it actually?" Luka says before looking at the clock, "Hey guys it's 5:30 shouldn't we start getting everything ready?"

"Oh snap yeah!" I yelp before running to the kitchen to make the dessert.

Felix was already making the food when I came into the kitchen.

(Once they've finished preparing)

I look at the clock now that everything was ready. It was 5:59. We finished exactly 1 minute before 6.

"Good job guys we finished 1 minute before 6," I say before we hear a knock on the door.

Felix goes and opens it. Ayo why is Adrien only here where's his father?

"Sorry Felix, father said he was busy so he couldn't come, also do you mind I brought a friend,"

"No I do not now come in," Felix replied

Adrien walked in and behind him was... grrrr Lie-La. Me and my friends glared at her showing our dislike while Felix's friends just copied us as they were clueless.

"Adrien why are they glaring at me?" Lie-La whined

"Oh Felix I didn't notice your friends were here and why are you glaring at Lila, Felix?" Adrien questions.

"Just sit down before I bite her like a wolf and make sure she she bleeds," Felix said with his face looking like an angered wolf he even had a sharp tooth like one.

"Okay, okay," Adrien said while him and Lie-La quickly sat down.

We all sit down to eat, Lila opens her mouth to say some dumb thing, "Oh Adrien I didn't know that your cousin could be smart,"

I think that ticked Felix off real bad as he suddenly got up from his seat and slammed his hand against the table.

"Shut your mouth before I swear at you," he says real serious, so much it scared me.

No one spoke after that until Lie-La got out of her chair and went over to me?

"Hey you come with me," Lila

"I would rather not, I'm fearing that nightmare where I became a know criminal for murdering you after you pissed me off," I say.

"Hmm if you don't come, I'll take you," she said before dragging me off

(After she was dragged away by Lila)

"Okay you now explain to me why Twilight helps you!" Lila yells

"Easy, Felix is his best friend and he'll protect anyone who Felix is friends with," I say to her 

"Well should I get rid off you... yeah lets do it," she said before throwing me against a wall.

I can't move anything  she didn't let me put a scratch on her as she repeatedly threw attacks at me.

"SOMEONE HELP ME!!" I yell before Lila knocks me out.

Felix POV

All I was doing was eating until there was a yell from the kitchen. The voice... Marinette! That Lila shall never step foot in my house! We haven't even had dessert! I run to the kitchen

"LILA GET OUT OF MY HOUSE NOW!" I yell at her face before running over to Marinette who was lying on the floor, knocked out.

"Nah," that rat said to me

"Get out now bitch... before I bite you and stab you in the heart!" I say knowing that it was an empty threat

"You... how dare you!" she says before running out taking my cousin with her.

Marinette, Marinette wake up," I say shaking her after Lila left.

I check, she's still breathing, phew. My friends come running in to check.

"Is she alright!?" they all ask in unison.

Damn I swear these guys know how to be creepy.

"Yes she's fine," I say.

Twilight|| Miraculous Ladybug|| Felinetteजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें