Lia closed her eyes getting irritated when hazel won’t stop blaming herself for the dreadful night. She shuddered thinking about as she let out a breath.

“You need to close the chapter it is over. Just just ignore it” lia blurted

Hazel stood and spoke “how can I lia? You can’t just tell me like that to just close the chapter when all in all it’s turning in a mess” hazel spoke frustrated.

“Listen if you will stop thinking too much about and it and would stop being so much conscious of your surrounding then it won’t affect you I’m sure” she deadpanned. Hazel’s head snapped towards

She marched towards lia and stood face to face with her and spoke “It will affect lia no matter what I do it will effect, me haunt me and what not”

“Why haze why” lia shrieked

“Because I killed his sister and he won’t stop until he gets me”

***********************

On the other side of the beautiful country there laid a man on the bed with his back against the ceiling as his buff figure laid there on the bed with his face turned to side. Eyes closed, hairs messy, all in all he looked a complete mess.

The condition of his room was no different, it was a mess too. Empty alcohol bottles lying around with the smell of cigar lingering around the whole room. The only beautiful thing in the room was the soft air which danced around the room from the breath of the morning

.

Soft sunlight peeked in the room but it had no effect on the sleeping man who worked at the time when people slept and slept at the time when people worked. The ringing of his phone had his eyeballs twitching under his eyelids as he struggled to open them. 

He picked up the phone from the night stand as he sat straight and rested his back against the bed. He placed the phone near his ear as it automatically picked up because of AI sensor.

Listening to what the other person just said all the sleep vanished from his tired eyes as they turned dark and hard

“Boss we have found her location”

“Get to the office with your equipments I’ll be there “he spoke in a deep raspy voice

“Noted boss” with that he hung up.

Looking at the phone wallpaper he caressed the face of his sister as a lone tear left his eyes.

“I will avenge you sorella. I will” (sister). He croaked out as he clenched the phone in his hands.