Chapter 2

•°•You leave scars in my heart so easily with

harsh words

Without even saying sorry, 

I comfort myself again

I'm always anxious if you're gonna leave me

today

I just want you to stay•°•

I sighed feeling a warm cozy feeling cursing through my body as soon as the soup went down my stomach. I ate in silence and Lia didn't bother to disturb my silence either.

"Sleep" She spoke softly. I held her hand before she could go. I slowly traced it over to her upper arm and Instead of her soft skin I felt something fury and rough . She flinched as soon as I pressed a little. I retreated my hand back immediately.

"What happened to your arm Lia? " I asked calmly

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Author's pov.

As soon as lia heard her words she froze in her place. Gulping down the lump forming in her throat she looked at hazel who was looking at her as if she could really see her through her eyes. 

She nervously tried to retreat her hand which which was still in Hazel's hand but hazel held it even more tightly. 
She sighed knowing how stubborn hazel can get at times but the question was how did she came to know about her arm being hurt.

"I just got it during the attack" She lied smoothly crossing her fingers internally wanting hazel to buy the lie.

Hazel nodded.

She sighed.

" Okay. Now the truth" Hazel spoke and Lia's eyes widened at how easily she was caught. She looked at hazel who had a small twitch at the side of her lips as she spoke

 "I am blind doesn't mean Lia I can't understand what my friend is going through. " . Lia's eyes stung with tears as  she bit her lip to stop herself from crying at the overwhelming feeling. She blinked to stop the unwanted tears from falling.

"I swear it's nothing Haz" Lia tried to convince her. Hazel shoook her head and spoke " Tell me the truth when you are ready. I'm letting you off now doesn't mean this ends here " Hazel spoke sternly. Lia sighed and nodded. Before getting up and going out of the room.

••••••••••••••

At the other side.

Mihaela was in her apartment cooking herself dinner. Though kevin and Melissa insisted her to stay with them she politely denied. She liked her privacy the most. She didn't wanted to ruin it.