15

Narrator:

When Liam heard his best friend announce that he is gay, he was really fucking surprised. He had a sneaking suspicion that Micah was gay but too hear him confirm it was something entirely different. He didn't really care that he was gay because that left more girls for him. (Though he's starting to find guys as equally attractive as girls. But he's not going to admit it out loud.)

"So um...Liam do you have anything to say?" Micah asked nervously. Liam looked up from his phone and pursed his lips.

"Well, I'm really surprised that you are gay but I don't really care that you are. You're my best bro, wouldn't care if you're gay, bi, pan or asexual," Liam said honestly.

Micah breathed a sigh of relief, "Oh, thank fuck."

"Also who knew there were so many sexuals? Like pansexual or asexual? Wow, you learn a lot from tumblr. I swear people on tumblr are like really educated...well at least most of them are," Liam says conversationally. (What? Tumblr is his life.)

"I know right! I think without tumblr I wouldn't know as much as I do now," Micah says.

"My thoughts exactly!" Liam says in agreement. Micah sits next to Liam on his bed and they just sit in silence for a few minutes. Liam turns his head to face Micah and Micah raises an eyebrow. Liam just smirks and pulls the bag of weed from under Micah's mattress.

"Liam!" Micah hisses.

"What? You told me to hide and you didn't care where I hid it." Liam smirks.

"I- I did tell you that, didn't I?"

"Yes you did! And you do know want to know what we're going to do with it?" Liam asks.

"We're totally not going to smoke it and get possibly high, if that's what you're thinking?" Micah says sarcastically.

"We're totally going to do that!" Liam laughs. Micah watches Liam get up from the bed and open his window. Liam gets back onto the bed and wraps the weed into some paper. (A/N: I have no idea if that's how you like do that but whatever.) Liam rolls the blunt and lights it up with the lighter that he hid in his pants pocket. He takes a drag from the blunt and holds the smoke into his lungs before letting it out slowly.

He passes it Micah and he takes it reluctantly, and takes a hit off the joint. He holds in his lungs for few minutes and the smoke through his mouth. They do this for couple of minutes, just passing the joint back and forth. But then something unexpectedly happens.

It goes something a little like this: Micah passes the blunt back to Liam, Liam takes it and takes a long drag off of it. (He also wished that he had some water or something because his lips are kinda dry and so his thoart.) Micah feels really good. He feels like he's floating on water and nothing can reach him for miles on end. Liam turns to Micah and he's hit with the sudden realization of how Micah looks in this moment. All chilled out and eyes dilated, and hair falling on his forehead. Thick rimmed glasses hanging lopsided on his face. Pink pouty lips slightly chapped because of the smoke from the blunt.

And Liam surges forward and kisses him. Liam kisses Micah's pouty lips, Micah's lips are soft despite how slight chapped they are. Micah closes his eyes and looses himself in the kiss. Liam cups the back of Micah's neck to deepen the kiss. Liam bites Micah's bottom and Micah let's out soft whimper. Then, Liam licks his way into Micah's mouth and their tongued mingle with each other. They pull away breathless and Micah's cheeks are bit flushed.