14

Narrator:

Shit. Shit. Shit. Are the three words running through Micah's mind right now because his parents aren't supposed to be back until Tuesday, and it's Sunday! Think of a plan, think of a plan, is the only thing going through his mind right now.

"Okay, I got it!" Micah exclaimed.

"Got what?" Liam asks, confused.

"A plan. I thought of a plan. Okay, Kaedan I need you to stall my parents. I don't care how, just do it. And Liam I need you to hide all of this weed, and open a goddamn window. While you guys do that, I'm going to sneak half of the freaking football team out the backdoor," Micah explained further.

Kaedan nodded and Liam sighed heavily because apparently hiding some weed is a lot of effort.

"Liam, you better hide that before my parents come in house. You know how they are." Micah gives Liam a sterning look.

"Yeah, I know and you better hurry because I don't think Kaedan can stall them that long," Liam says.

"Right, I should go now." He leaves Liam in his room and trusts him to hide the weed. He hears Kaedan following him, and Micah's bounding down the stairs. And he hears the door knob jiggle and Kaedan is running towards the door before his parents come in. Thank god, Kaedan is one of his friends. He didn't realize how awesome he is.

"Alright, listen up!" Micah shouts. It grabs everyone's attention and that leaves a pleased smile on Micah's lips.

"Okay, so I didn't know my parents were coming home early and so I need everyone to pay close attention, you got me?" Micah says sternly. "Okay good, so I need a everyone to go out through the back and to not be caught by my parents. You guys need to go through the woods, don't worry I made a path in the woods that directs you into the center of town. I wish I could tell you that there's a gate that leads into the woods, but I would be lying. So you guys need to hop the fence, and follow the dirt and leafy path. And bam, you're in the center of town and you also didn't get caught. It's a win-win situation, but you guys need to move like know."

Just like that everyone started moving out the door as fast as they could. There was probably a few people shoving and pushing people to get them to move faster. But at least they got out because three minutes later his parents came through the door.

"Look, you seem like a nice boy but I think you should leave," Micah's mother says in the nicest way possible. (But, how can you say that nicely?)

"Micah dear, how are you?" Micah's mom kisses him an the cheek.

"I'm good mom, and how was your guy's business trip?" Micah asks.

"It was fun, a little tiring," His dad answers with a small smile. His parents walked into the living and Kaedan, and Micah followed them. His parents took the love seat while Micah and Kaedan took the couch.

"So, did anything fun the past three days?" His dad. Well if you think getting drunk off your ass and egging someone's house, and kissing your 'friend' fun. Then getting somewhat high with your best friend 'fun' then Micah had a fantastic weekend.

"I just chilled. Hung out with Liam and my new friend Kaedan," Micah lied.

"Well that's good. Also where is Liam, it seems like he isn't over as much as he used too." His mom frowns.

"Oh um he's upstairs, using the bathroom," Micah somewhat lies.

"Oh well I hope he stays for dinner," His mom says. After, she says that Liam comes bounding down the stairs with a slight smile on his face.