𝗔 𝗡𝗢𝗥𝗠𝗔𝗟 𝗗𝗔𝗬, 𝗨𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗟 𝗜𝗧𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗧?

Start from the beginning

'BROOO., NAHH I MUST BE DREAMING WHAT IN THE KIM KARDASHIAN ???' You sweat dropped as the trio looked at you confused.

"Are you alright..?" CHŌTA said.

"Do you know what this place is.. ?" KARUBE asked.

"uh,.."

"Guys, they just got here ! Don't expect them to know everything..!" ARISU says to his friends.

    ..SO ABOUT THAT- FUNNY THING IS, HAH...

Karube sighed, "Guess were stuck here for a while." he shrugged.

'Wait, since when did I start learning Japanese., What kind of fanfic it this?' you thought.

A really good one., Now shush.

"Im Arisu, this is Karube and that's Chōta."

"Uhm, Do you wanna join us, uhm.. ?" Arisu asked., "Y/N., just call me Y/N."

"Alright Y/N." Arisu smiled.

SOME TIME LATER...

"Did you find anyone ?" Arisu asked karube as he replied; "No."

"How was it ?" Arisu asked Chōta, "There's no one around at all." he said., "Any luck Y/N ?" He asked you as you only shake you're head no.

Arisu took out his phone but before he could do anything you spoke, "I don't think that'll work." Arisu looked at you confused before looking at his phone once more.

No signal.

NIGHT FALL...

"It's only gonna be the four of us here, huh.." Chōta says, "... I don't think it's that bad.." Arisu spoke making the other two males confused as You only blinked.

"Dont you find it exciting? Just the four of us, here."

"What ? Are you insane ?" Karube asked as Chōta laughed, "You're right! I think it's quite nice., I don't have to go to work."

Chōta looked at you, "Dont you think so too Y/N?" he asked, you only shrugged in response.

"... Do you guys not like you're life back home ?" you asked, "Me being jobless and always gaming, Being told your a disappointment everyday by you're own family isn't really an ideal life for me.." Arisu sighed.

"...I don't think so, games train you're body to make fast and practical decisions in high-pressure situations. It's honestly cool." you spoke making Arisu look at you surprised.

Caught of guard, a moment of silence before Arisu spoke once more,  "I...But when would I even use that in real life.."

LIKE, RIGHT NOW.

Suddenly a glow caught you're eye before standing up abruptly making the others look flabbergasted.

"The game has begun." you whispered.

WELCOME, PLAYERS THE GAME WILL COMMENCE IN A MOMENT.

THIS WAY TO THE ARENA ——>