𝗔 𝗡𝗢𝗥𝗠𝗔𝗟 𝗗𝗔𝗬, 𝗨𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗟 𝗜𝗧𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗧?

TITLE : A NORMAL DAY, UNTIL ITS NOT?

THE FIRST GAME.

❝ MAN, I WAS FR JUST TRYNA' BRUSH MY TEETH

❝ MAN, I WAS FR JUST TRYNA' BRUSH MY TEETH., HYGIENE BRO. ❞

▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱

IF YOU FALL, I'LL BE THERE.

— FLOOR.

      ALL YOU SEE is darkness..

'Well duh NARRATOR., My eyes are closed ..!' JUST! ... let me narrate, geez.

Suddenly a sound could be heard near you.

" TIGHT AS A VIRGI— " You're phone blared out before cutting off as a hand slapped it.

You were watching Alice in borderland season 2 for the whole night that you complete forgot about sleep.

      You : SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK!!

You stood up abruptly before stretching you're arms out, "Another day. Another slay" You say.

But even if you stayed up all night, you never once felt tired., We fr need that skill tbh.

Walking towards the bathroom your doorbell suddenly rung,

     Honey we have guest.,. Bring out the fine China.

- Raising a brow you walked towards the door Opening it, there was a box.

 Picking it up you inspected the box suddenly you heard a boom looking up you see .... Fireworks.

THEN

EVERYTHING

TURNED

WHITE...

" ..Ey.... "

" ..He.. "

" HEY ... ! "

You're body immediately shot up as you took a stance, " I KNOW KUNG FU NO CAP., DONT TRY ME !" You shouted as the three random people flinched.

"No! Wait- we're not a threat !"  A guy wearing a light green shirt said.

You blinked, 'Wait a god damn minute.' narrowing you're eyes you observed the three before realising.