9

Perhaps it was because of the decline in IQ when imitating the walking of zombies. Wei Xuan's brain went astray for a while and then quickly turned back to the right path, leading Du Hang to continue walking forward. Du Hang, who was dragged away by Wei Xuan, suddenly paused, and his mouth covered by the mask let out a low growl, which made Wei Xuan come back to his senses immediately, and subconsciously held Du Hang's hand forcefully: "Calm down, don't go!"

Wei Xuan is very familiar with Du Hang's performance. Du Hang is a semi-zombie with the instinct of being a zombie, and his perception ability is stronger than that of ordinary zombies. He can smell and feel human beings from a long distance away. breath. It's the beginning of the end of the world, and his perception range may not be as strong as it was later, but in any case, his reaction now shows one thing - there are people nearby.

Looking in the direction of Du Hang's roar, Wei Xuan roughly judged that the discovered human should be behind the corner... Could it be that the target supermarket?

This is very likely and quite normal.

Holding Du Hang's hand firmly, the other hand tightly hugged his shoulder and patted his back, Wei Xuan comforted him again, regardless of whether he could understand or not: "I know you can control it, Take it easy, those people aren't on your recipe, I'll find you something more delicious..."

Although Du Hang was driven by the instinct in his heart, because of the faint obsession, and because of the people around him, even though Du Hang couldn't help making threatening and roaring voices, he still obediently followed Wei Xuan's side, He didn't let go of his hand and rushed to the target - the power of zombies is much stronger than that of humans who have not undergone high-intensity physical training. Even though Wei Xuan's physical strength also increased while stimulating his abilities, But he is still not Du Hang's opponent. If Du Hang really wants to get rid of Wei Xuan, he can definitely do it easily.

The two walked to the corner, and Wei Xuan quietly looked at the sidewalk. He didn't need to go any closer to see that although there were still many zombies wandering around, there were at least a dozen of them surrounded by the opposite side of the road. Outside a pharmacy, waving their fists tirelessly pounding on the door there.

The glass doors have been closed long ago, but one of the glass doors has been broken. There is also a metal protective door made of metal pipes outside the store's door, which is now the one that will be closed. Now the footsteps of these zombies are blocked outside the gate.

Farther away, there is a supermarket built at the corner of the big intersection. Although there are many zombies wandering there, it is temporarily impossible to tell whether there are people.

After carefully looking at Wei Weixuan, he judged that the zombies on this side of the street should not be attracted by the "human flavor" in that pharmacy, but because the situation between himself and Du Hang is too special, if he walks directly from here, if he is found It's not too good either. So he simply turned around, dragged Du Hang back to a path he had passed before, and continued walking towards the big supermarket.

It's not that he is unwilling to save people, but that even if he steps forward to save people now, he will never be able to send the Buddha to the west. The base near T City has not yet been established. Although he himself will not be attacked by zombies, the people who can be rescued are delicious in the eyes of zombies. What's more, there is a zombie beside him, let him take Du Hang to save people? Hehe, God knows if Du Hang in the early days of the end of the world can control his instinct not to bite when he comes into close contact with humans? What if those people were bitten by Du Hang? It's better to let them stay in the store to be safe.

He led his family's zombies around the path to the entrance of the large supermarket. There were many zombies wandering around, but they didn't show any excitement or excitement. On the contrary, Du Hang, who was led by Wei Xuan, looked over the supermarket with that kind of vigilance, excitement, and excitement, with a sense of excitement that seemed to rush up to eat at any time.