Chapter 11 - Post Stall Maneuver

Start from the beginning

"Right, I wonder if it's already fixed or not."

"Probably already fixed one year later, it would be a great shame for the city...wait no, but the entire nation!"

"You're right."

While the Milishians compared it to their so-called older models of RBT, the Leiforian ones were left to wonder what this thing is.

Erik, the Leiforian diplomat, was amazed by all of the incredible things that this vehicle offered. Soft chair, cold air although on outside it was so hot, and smooth ride. Even back in their capital, Leiforia, there was nothing like this. Although, he remembered that one of his friends who was working in Leifor Embassy in Milanum, Mu was talking about a public transport vehicle that was using roads to move, not tracked.

"Maybe, this is what he was talking about..." he wondered.

After the bus finally arrived at the said station, Groza noticed something on the back of the bus after he was outside of the bus. Black smoke came out from a small cylinder tube on the bottom back of the bus.

"So they're still using fossil fuel...." he said in a disappointed tone.

But when he remembered about those lamps and cooling devices, a question appeared in his mind. How could they have managed to power those things?

"Did they...find a way to use it efficiently?" He wondered.

Then, they went into the station that was located on the top of roads, meaning that it was a type of overground tram, something that only exists in northern Mirishial. Not long after while he was still busy looking at the tram track that was nothing but a single cement block in the middle, the tram finally arrived. It was empty, but that was not his focus of attention. He noticed the lack of wheels or tracks on this tram and driver which means, this tram was automated. The smooth chair, lamps, cooling devices and smooth ride made him nod and write a note on his notebook.

"Erusea, they have a decent and very advanced tram but outdated bus in some aspects. Yet, they probably have great efficiency in energy usage since that outdated bus apparently has cooling devices and many lamps inside."

The Leiforian, once again, only can be silent since their trams were nothing compared to this. Even for them, Mu’s most advanced and new tram that appeared in the newspaper several weeks ago couldn't be compared to this amazing train.

"Damn, I don't understand what's happening actually," Erik said while looking at the floor and placed his right hand on his forehead.

Seconds later, General Theo who was still standing then explains.

"The tram we are taking now is a kind of Light Rapid Transit system built by the Selatapura city government back a decade ago. I'm sure that both Leifor and Mirishial also have trams in their cities so to make it simple, it is the faster, smoother, and modern version as we can see."

Groza nodded, continuing to write a note regarding what the General just said before.

"The tram also use rubber-tired metro, which was a kind of rapid transit system that uses a mix of road and rail technology. The tram is....." the General continued his explanation while the delegates listened to it.

And after that, Groza just realized that this tram has wheels and track too.

____________________

After a while, the tram finally arrived at their destination, the Selatapura National Stadium. The only stadium in the entirety of Selatapura and one of their widely recognized landmarks, aside from the International Space Elevator that stands not far in front of it. After some basic explanation about it, the delegates were guided to enter it.