Chapter 7 - Report

Farbanti
26 September 2019
18 February 1639

The capital city of the Kingdom of Erusea. Far from the situation it used to be, the city is still used as the capital city. The government district, one of three districts that formed this city, was situated around landfills, or south of the Allier river that split the city into three districts.

The sun had just risen, but the streets were already crowded by the citizens and military personnel who were ensuring the stability of the city. It's already been one month, but the situation is still the same. The Eruseans, who have already experienced worse than this, just went with it and adapted with the current situation.

"Another inspection?" Asked a person.

This person is Jacques Vergèz, one of the member of Erusean Parliament.

"Yes sir," his driver replied.

"I don't have much time for it."

He then opened the car door and walked to the military officers who were guarding the checkpoint, then said, "I'm a member of the parliament, and there's a meeting I need to attend soon, like very soon! "

The military officers then nodded his head, and ordered his men to clear a way for him. The police there, meanwhile, prepared themselves to guard his car into the parliament building. Soon after the way was cleared, his car then started to move accompanied by the police into the building.

Located on the eastern part of the district, a structure was standing proudly as the parliamentary buildings of the country. That, of course, was the Avrol Palace, the meeting building for the Parliament.

----------

The Prime Minister of Erusea, Súható, can be seen sitting in the center of the room. His eyes were looking at the member of the Parliament. Those who attended this meeting are from the 1st Division of Estate's General who are tasked with International and Internal relations. So then, the meeting room isn't that full.

After they sang the national anthem, and a short opening by him, now he went to the point of this meeting.

"Gentlemen, we have received a report from our diplomatic team on the west. They say that a country called the Imperial Federation of Leifor would like to visit our country in 5 days from now. Not only that, another country called the Holy Mirishial Empire would also visit us."

"Imperial Federation and Holy Empire, it seems like these two countries are great countries, eh?" A parliament member uttering his thoughts.

"Exactly. According to their reports, Mirishial is one of the world's current superpower, while Leifor is the second great power in the continent of Mu."

Whispers could be heard after the Prime Minister said that one of the world superpower would visit their country.

"One of the world superpower, right?" Asked one of the parliament members.

"Yes, Tortellini."

Étienne Tortellini then nodded his head before saying, "Doesn't that mean, that this world is currently in the middle of the Cold War. And if a Superpower visits our country, could that mean, they are trying to bring us into their side?"

Whispers then could be heard on the entire room. The entire room now focused solely on the possibility of the said super power to bring Erusea into their side. After all, it's not entirely impossible to be happened.

"If it's true, then, what should we do to save our country from this?" asked Marquise Tenpolles.

Súható smiled first before he said, "Good question, good to hear you asked this question. "