Chapter 11 - Post Stall Maneuver

Comincia dall'inizio

The entire delegates were blushing. For unknown reasons, they feel like they really wanted to hear her voice once more, and the Princess has some kind of charming aura around her.

Meanwhile, the Erusean General, Theo, seemed like he began to understand why the Princess was sent here instead of the King himself. Since the Princess likely has some kind of angelic power inside of her, the government wants to make the meeting go smoothly and auspicious for them. And since many reports said that the Osean troops were somehow being a big fan of their princess, the government decided to send her here and it began to make sense for him.

"What a genius," he said inside of his mind.

"Well then, let me say this... Welcome to the Kingdom of Erusea!" The Princess said with a cheerful smile.

After seeing and hearing it, the entire delegates team were amazed and for an unknown reason, standing up then clapped their hands without being told with a pleasured face, then followed by the Eruseans.

Some minutes later, the General then replaced the Princess position in the stadium and explained their schedules for today and the next few days.

"...recalls what I just said before, we will visit the Selatapura National Stadium before then going into the prepared hotel," Theo said, which was followed by nods from the delegates as a sign of understanding.

"For transportation, we will be using a vehicle called a train," he continued.

Technical Officer Groza was surprised when the General mentioned a train. That vehicle, although the usage was pretty common nowadays, there were still several differences between each region. While in Mu, Philades and Rodenius the locomotives were fueled by coal or a certain type of wood, the Milishian continent already used some sort of energy called amber. The amber one was legit and didn't produce any black smoke when it was being used to power the train and was far than enough to just power it, giving some place for lamp and cooling device to both the passenger carriage and locomotive itself. Thus,  giving a sense of advance in technology for the continent's population.

Now, he wondered what kind of train the Erusean used?

"Ah sorry, what I mean is tram. Sorry for the mistake."

Although disappointed, still, he wondered what kind of tram that the Erusean would use since, well, there were differences between the one on Mu and Milishiant continent.

"Since we are on harbor, we will take a bus to go into the nearby station."

Right after the general finished explaining, the bus had already arrived. A single yet large enough to bring all of them. Lynch was surprised that the chair were soft enough and he could saw some small lamps on top of it. And when he looked at what's above him, there were some small holes that when he moved his hands into there, cold air was coming out from those holes, indicating that there were cooling devices inside of this bus.

"Amazing, as expected from a country that was predicted to be the Ancient Sorcerous Empire itself," he said with a small smile on his face.

Groza the Technical Officer, although he was also amazed by this quite advanced technology and how the Erusean applied it, he was unsure how they powered it. Was they using something similar with Amber or, maybe also fossil fuel?

After all the delegates entered the bus and took a seat, the bus began to move. Smooth rides for Milishians and they generally compared it with the ones they had on Runepolis.

"I remember that RBT also used to have a bus like this one, which was really convenient," said a delegate member to his colleague who sat on his side.

"Yeah, sadly they replaced it with the flying one. Although it looks cool, I remember it was quite unstable back then."