Chapter Four - Late Night Snack

!!! Important !!! There will be topics regarding Elizabeth's trauma in the beginning of this chapter it is a dream feel free to skip if this bugs you.

"Again!"

"Again!"

As I help up Liam I know he is hurting because I am. Everything hurts. We have been up since five in the morning training with zero breaks. It is now six in the evening. As Liam and I both get back into our stances and start to fight. The fight goes back and forth, we both do not want to lose because he may decide to punish us if we do.

"Stop!"

As we both stop and catch our breath he comes up to us and starts to stare and observe both Liam and I.

"001 follow me." He calls us by numbers. The only names we have are the ones we give each other or in my case he slipped up and has said my name. Sometimes I think he calls me Elizabeth to make fun of me. To tell me that I had a name, a life, a family before being here.

I am 001 because I was the first. He says I "Inspired him." Which is so stupid, why would I inspire him? The only thing that I have been able to really gather is that he killed my family and kidnapped me when I was one. That means I have been here for twelve years so far.

"So 001 you have a mission, There are some men who have screwed me over there are a total of seven men. Here is the mission file. You have tonight to complete the mission. I know you can do it, after all you are my inspiration."

............

Jesus. I look over to the clock, 2:53 am. God. I can not remember the last time I dreamt about Liam. Man, I miss him. Both Liam and Anthony. I wonder what they are up to now after getting out.

As I contemplated going down stairs and getting a glass of water my dry throat won.

I make my way to the kitchen and find my oldest brother Dante sitting at the breakfast bar attached to the island.

"Late night snack?"

I see him just up like out of his seat startled and scared. This makes me laugh.

"Jesus Elizabeth, we need to put a bell on you, and yes."

"Hmm."

"What about you?"

"Oh just getting some water, I woke up and could not go back to sleep."

As I walk to the cabinet and get a glass he stares at me like he is trying to figure something out. Good luck dude.

"Do you want to share?"

"What?"

"Oh just I have ice cream here, I was wondering if you wanted to split?"