Mikalicious

Foxy Pov

I watched as Miku and jeremy dragged Vincent away and smiled a little. "Hopefully this will be finally over with" I felt a hand rest on my shoulder. I turned to face Mangle looking at me kind of sad.

"What's wrong" Mangle gave me a sad smile and kissed my cheek. "I believe the toy's time is up..." I looked at Mangle shocked and confused. "W-what do you mean? You can't leave. We finally took down Vincent!" Mangle put a hand on my cheek.

"But you really didn't....you guys may have restricted him now but that doesn't mean he won't come back like how you guys did." I gulped, I wanted to argue back but I realized that she might've right. "W-well...lets just hope he won't...But you can't go!"

Mangle looked at me. "Well if we don't the manger is gonna dismantle us..." I looked down trying to think of something. "Wait! What if you guys live with Miku or Jeremy or Mike?! And we will just build prototypes of you guys?" Mangle looked at the ground.

"Maybe.....we will have to ask Toy Freddy and Freddy, you know....see what they say...also Miku and Jeremy and Mike. Don't want to force them into letting us live with them"

I laughed and nodded. "I'm not letting you be dismantled....even if we don't remember each other!" Mangle looked at me and smiled. "You mean it?" I nodded. "With my life!" Both mangle and I laughed.

"Ugh....nnng"

both mangle and I looked around confused and saw that Mike was waking up. "Looks like Mikes waking" I nodded. "I hope he's ok" Both Mangle and I walked up to Mike. "Uuuuugh......." I nudged Mike. "Hey wake up sleepyhead". Mike shifted. "Noooooo" mangle looked at me and smirked. Mangle looked back at Mike and nudged him to. "Come on Sweetheart, Its time to go to school". Mike shifted again "Mommy I don't wanna gooooooo" Mangle held her mouth trying not to laugh and I was crying trying not to laugh.

Mike groaned one last time before getting up and rubbing his eyes. By that time Mangle and I ran down the hall. We passed Miku and Jeremy almost running into them.

"What's up with you guys?" I stopped and pointed at Mike. Both Miku and Jermet saw that Mike was waking up and they ran over to mikes side.

Mike Pov

"Ugh....what happened?" I sat up unaware that Miku and Jeremy were running toward me. "MIKE!!!!" I turned my head to the direction only to find Miku and jeremy running toward me with open arms. Soon realizing what they were doing I put a hand up. "No no no! Wait Ho-" I was cut off by being pounced by Miku and Jeremy at the same time.

"You back!!!" I laughed a little and looked at both of them sitting up again. "Thanks to you guys!" I scratched the back of my head awkwardly. Miku sat up next to Jeremy.

"Hey what happened to Vincent" Both Miku and Jeremy looked at each other nervous. "He's long gone that's all you need to know!" I looked at both Jeremy and Miku. "Alright if you say so...."

"Oh there you guys are! I was wondering if you guys would let the toys live with you guys so that mangle won't be torn down so that mangle and i's relationship will still be alive. Miku, Jeremy, and I look at Foxy. "Awe foxy, Of course!" Miku put a hand on her heart showing she was moved by Foxy's words. "Yeah I guess, As long as they don't eat my cheese-it's" I shrugged. Foxy then looked at Jeremy's response. Jeremy nodded "Eh, way not?" Foxy smiled and hugged all of us.

"Thank you guys! Thank you guys so much!!" Foxy gave us all a huge bear hug.

"No prob foxy!" I patted Foxys head and he let go.

~time skip from Karkat's impatience:33~

Mike Pov

Miku and Jeremy both went to change into Pj's cause we decided to go to my house to celebrate the victory. Also The boss said we didn't have to work till the new building was renovated.

Miku and Jeremy were in the living room now in Pj's while watching a horror movie while I was in the kitchen, also in Pj's making popcorn and getting soda. I walked to the living room to see Miku and Jeremy saved a spot for me in the middle of the couch. I sat down handing them popcorn and soda. "So what movie we watching?" Jeremy looked at me and smiled. "The grudge, All three!" I nodded and looked at Miku. "Have you seen the movies?" . Miku shook her head. "Not one." Jeremy laughed kind of evil like. "Oh your gonna LOVE the movie~!" Miku looked a little unsure. Miku then looked at me to see what I had to saw. "Ummm yeah! It's a really good movie...All three are really good! Not even scary!" Miku glared at me. "Okie dokie...."

After the first and second, Jermey was changing it to the last one. In the middle of the Movie I looked down to see Miku was hugging my arm. I looked at Jeremy who seemed to be to into the movie to notice. I looked back at Miku who's face was full of suspense and unpleasure. "You scared?" Miku looked at me. "U-Ummm n-no" I smirked. "You sure?" Miku nodded. I looked down at Miku hugging my arm to show I knew she was hugging it. "Really? Are you suuuuure?" I chuckled a little. "Of course! Don't think I'm hugging your arm cause I like you or something! Baka!" Miku let go of my arm. Miku looked at the screen and covered her eyes and yelped. I chuckled a little and put my arms around Miku. "Don't worry, I'm here for you". "No fair! Why aren't any girls like that to me?" I looked at the pouting Jeremy. I smirked. "Its cause I'm Mikalicious"

For a few hours we just screaming, Laughing, and joking around until we all fell asleep on the couch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! I'm so sorry this one took awhile! Anyway I love you guys! Bye cupcakes!!!❤️