Seven minutes in heaven~?

Bonnie Pov

"You bonnie, just tell us what the game is!" Toy bonnie smirked and twirled and stopped doing jazz hands. "SEVEN MINUTE IN HEAVEN!!!" All of us looked at Toy Bonnie. I touched my cheek and found that I was blushing madly.

Mangle Pov

Well~! I'm just FINE with seven minutes in heaven with Foxy~ hehe. BUT I don't want to do that cause everybody will think I'm a perv like both Chica's which are still on the floor having a nose bleed. Well then I'll act like I'm total discussed with this new game! Yeah! Then Foxy won't think I'm a perv! "Yuk! No! Like what the heck Bonnie?!? Perv!" Toy bonnie looked at me and smirked. "hehe yup I know! ANYWAY....since we won't play seven minute in heaven what do you guys want to play?"

I would play any game even if it's something stupid like hide and seek.....OOOOH! That's a great game!!! I win ever time!!!! "How about Hide and Seek?" All of them looked at me with creepy smiles. "ok~ your it!" And with that they turned me around and I covered my eyes counting down waiting for them to hide. hehe they have now idea how good I am at this game! THIS WILL BE FUN!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey everyone! Ok so let me tell you what's up with Mangle and how she like talks in all caps and sometimes talks normal. So she (at least in my book) has a side where if you flirted with foxy or if you even really put your hand on Foxy's shoulder she'll go all crazy and yeah.....So anyway! How you guys like this one! OH and I would just like to say. 37 readers?!? That's awesome! I love you all and I love reading your comments so yeah! Bye cupcakes! Oh and if you have any ideas don't be shy and tell me! Ok bye!!