Bossy bitch.

"I will make you then," he said then claim her lips.

Doon niya binuhos ang gigil sa labi nito. Hera responded with same intensity. Kusang bumukas ang labi nito, he snake his tongue inside her mouth making her whimper.

His buddy is painfully aching in behind his zipper. He wanted to release, too but he doesn't want to scare Hera. If he'll become more aggressive now she might run away. And Hera is here because she's aching for his pleasuring, she's not here to pleasure him.

"Aahh..." A moan escaped from her lips. Sumukip na rin ang lagusan nito palatandaan na malapit na ang dalaga.

Iniwan niya ang labi nito at muling binaon ang ulo niya sa pagkababae nito. Hera gasped and held his hair for support.

"Magnus...Magnus..." She chant his name, she's getting too close.

When he sucked her clit,her body shook in spasm as she release her juice. Wala siyang sinayang na kahit na ano. It's his reward for being an obedient dog, note the sarcasm, of Hera Benjamin.

Bumagsak ang likod ng dalaga sa mesa niya. He lick her clean then he stood up and look for his wipes inside his drawers.

Nanatili ang mata niya sa dalaga na hinahabol ang hininga. Bullets of sweats on her forehead, rosy cheeks and her wet red lips making her look so fuckable.

But fuck, no, not tonight. They can't fuck unless she'll agree to marry him.

Nilinisan niya ang dalaga. Pinulot niya ang panty nitong natapon niya sa may kalayuan at muling sinuot dito. Umayos na ito ng tayo. She wipe her sweats and she got her composure back.

Back to the usual Hera, she stared at him coldly as she jumped off his table.

"Expect my payment on your bank account." Malamig na saad nito at tinalikuran siya.

His brows furrowed in undeniable anger. The mighty Magnus with his unreachable ego suddenly feel little the way Hera crushed his ego by saying that.

"I'm not your fucking whore." He almost growled in frustration as he tailed her.

Tumigil sa paglalakad si Hera at humarap sa kanya. Her cold look never change, naroon na rin ang mapagmataas nitong tingin at multo na ngisi sa labi nito.

"You are. You are my whore, Magnus Sebastian." That's the last thing she says and she left his office.

He remained rooted where he stands. The way her words is like a thousand slap. Fuck, you will pay you cunning lady boss.

'COME to Hiraeth.'

Only those three words from Infantes alredy made her uncomfortable.

Clover Benjamin, they call her Infantes, the first daughter and the youngest of the first generation is the head mistress of the Hiraeth. She's really strict when disciplining them, but she knew she's lovely.

She headed towards the rooftop of Magnus' building. Tinawagan niya rin ang isang tauhan niya na sunduin siya ng helicopter niya. It's more faster because Hiraeth is quite far.

It tool her one hour reaching the place. Tahimik na ang buong mansiyon, it's already 10 in the evening, and she's not sure if the Infantes is still up because it's late already.

The lights in the tea room is still on tho. Doon siya tumungo at natagpuan niya ang Infantes.

She do her curtsey. Lumapit siya dito para pormal na magbeso. Nanatili siyang nakatayo hangga't sa hindi nito sinasabi na pwede na siyang umupo.