Chapter 21: Choices

Start from the beginning

Not to mention the way he was cuddling with her.

"Yes, dear, the League of Villains holds special interests with you and wants to break you out of here."

"And what's the catch?" Came his cute immediate response. He was always on guard. It made getting a taste of his blood even sweeter.

"Mmm," she thumbed her lips. "I don't think there is one, dear. At least, I wasn't told one, and I'm a super important lieutenant."

"You're lying."

"I'm not, hubby."

"Stop calling me that. I'm not your hubby." That was his pouting face, right? It looked like he was pouting!

"Ahahaha, what do you mean? You were the one who-"

"Enough!" He snaps, and slams her back into the floor, pressing up more into her. "Tell me how you got in here! Now!"

"That's not how you hold a lady, you know."

XxX

A shiver befalls his back and he turns his head to see a man with scars on his face, dead, purplish skin held together by stitches. His eyes are cold and dead, but his body slack. Kakashi can't determine if he's relaxed or on guard.

"So, this is the infamous Kakashi Hatake. Hmph, seems like nothing more than a snot nosed brat to me."

Kakashi narrows his eyes and then quickly throws his lower body over the girl while keeping his upper body on her to keep her down. As soon as his foot hit the ground, he uses one of them to kick the knife into his hand and puts it to the girls' throat.

"If you move, she dies."

His eyes showed he was genuinely surprised and impressed. There's a slight twitch that comes from his pocket, most likely his hand. "Pretty fast. Maybe you're not a brat after all, but what if I told you I didn't care if she'd die or not."

"Hey!" She yells in indignation.

He tightens his grip on the knife. "Then I see no point in keeping her alive." He's about to finish her but suddenly lights blar and a siren sounds. The sound is loud and hurts Kakashi's sensitive ears, rendering him near immobile. Toga wastes no time in untangling herself from his grasp and worming her way away.

Kakashi curses as the man takes his hand out of his pocket, a light smirk on his face.

"Ah ah ah, don't think about moving. We don't have much time to talk so I'd like to get this off my mind. We've told you who we are and what we want, but, naturally, you seem cautious. So, here's the deal. We'll come here sometime again in the next two weeks and you tell us what you want. Until next time."

"Wait, I want a goodbye kiss!" The girl screams, but black mist muffles it slightly and soon the both of them are gone.

Kakashi's eyes go wide when he remembers where he's seen that from. He's never seen it, but Midoriya has. That was Kurogiri, and his quirk is to teleport. Teleport. A possible way for him to get home if he could understand more about the quirk and use it himself.

But what did they want?

He couldn't think about it—he didn't have time to because someone was coming. His eyes hit the door, and he surmised with sound alone that the guards would come to the door at about 15 seconds. He looks around the room, and moves quickly to fix anything wrong with the room, making it to look almost as clear as it was when anyone else last saw the room.

He hadn't the time to get rid of the blood so he had to hide it by turning the covers backwards where the blood would be face down on the bed.

He finished a second before the door swung open. He felt something hit his collarbone before he heard the sound of a pop. Immediately, his reaction slowed and his movements faltered. He could barely walk and he was getting dizzy just standing, but he forced himself to look over and sees something akin to a medical needle injected into him, the vile empty.