BODYGUARD

Nunew Chawarin is a popular singer with the wealthiest parents in Thailand. Selling out concerts weekly and dealing with fans around the world might sound fun, but Nunew loves it, even more, when his partying all night long.

Someone's POV

In the middle of Nunew's show, He escaped with his boyfriend Ken to go to the biggest island party ever. But when Ken pulled over to a helicopter pad, Nunew's excitement turned to panic.

Nunew: I thought we were gonna use a yacht. You know I have a Phobia of heights, right?

Ken: It's a five minutes ride. You're just being melodramatic. Get over it.

Nunew: Get over it!? Enjoy the party without me then!

Ken: Babe, come on, I didn't mean it. I'm sorry.

Nunew just ignored him and stormed off. As Nunew walked back to the city, he noticed a person in a hooded jacket following him. He grabbed his stiletto and yelled at the guy.

"Why are you hiding, dude? Are you scared? Don't worry, I don't bite." Nunew said but to his surprise, the guy just threw a magazine at him and ran away. "What the chocolate fudge?" Nunew said and picked it up and realized that it was his magazine with a death threat drawn all over Nunew's face.

The threats kept coming over the weekend. Nunew's parents had always wanted to hire a bodyguard for him, but he didn't want some boring old guy to keep following him around. But this time they wouldn't take no for an answer.

When Nunew finally saw his bodyguard, he almost passed out! His bodyguard was the most exquisite specimen of a man he had ever seen. And he looked just a few years older than Nunew.

"Hey, handsome! Are you sure you're a bodyguard and not my next boyfriend?" Nunew said but to his surprise, Zee didn't smile a bit! Rude.

"You looked too young for this job. How can I trust you?" Nunew said and suddenly, a ball from their neighbor came hurling right at him, and Zee instantly caught it with one hand!

"Trust me I'm really good at my job. You can check my records. Your father has everything you need." Zee said.

"Yeah, okay. Whatever. Let's go."

Zee opened the car door for him and as Nunew slipped in, he accidentally brushed his shoulder on Zee's chest. And Nunew's face turn into red as he felt Zee's chest and it felt harder than a rock!

When they arrived at school, Ken didn't look so happy to see Nunew with his bodyguard. Ken pulled Nunew aside and said, "look babe, I know I insulted you the other night, but getting back at me by flirting with another guy, how could you!?"

"He's my freaking bodyguard! I'm still mad at you for what you did, and now you're accusing me of cheating!?" Nunew said and suddenly Zee stepped in and said "Is there a problem here?"

"Stay out of this man," Ken said and tried to push Zee aside, but Zee pounced on him and pinned him to the ground.

"What the heck are you doing!? Let go of me, idiot!" Ken said while struggling.

"Hey, stop it!" Nunew shouted at them and finally, Zee released his boyfriend after a minute. As expected, Ken went psycho. Nunew immediately blocked him before he got his butt kicked by Zee.

Nunew: That's enough Ken, he's just doing his job!

Ken: Why do you need a bodyguard when you have me? I'm your boyfriend. I'll protect you.

A small spider suddenly landed on his shoulder and he ran screaming!

"Protect my butt!" Nunew said while watching Ken running away.