"I have no idea but its weirding me out so lets just go" I say as we make our way out of school.

I decide to just go home instead of going to the gas station, I needed to pack my things ready to stay over at Fez's, My uncle had so kindly left me £700 on the side with a note saying Merry Christmas then a box wrapped in silver paper. I take the cash and put it in my purse and chuck the box in my sleep over bag for Fez's.

I get in the shower and watch some movies until its time for Fez to pick me up. When he finally arrives I get in and we drive to their house.

After a while of just chilling at theirs and watching some Christmas movies I eventually fall asleep on the Couche.

I'm woken up to the sound of the telly on, I sit up and see Faye smoking a joint while watching keeping up with the Kardashian.

"What the hells are you doing here?" I ask, she slowly turns to me and goes to hand me the blunt but I shake my head and she just shrugs.

"I'm living here again" she says, I furrow my eye brows.

"What happened this time?" I ask, she just shrugs again.

"My boyfriends in trouble so Fez is letting me stay here" I just nod and try to wake myself up.

"Where are they?" I ask

"They went to the store so its just us two" she says as she turns her head back to the show, I mutter curse words under my breathe and just sit there for awhile. Before I know it I'm fully intrigued by the show and me and Faye's eyes are secure on the screen not taking our eyes off it.

By the time Fez and Ash get home I don't even notice since I too busy watching Kim throw Kourtney's phone down from the balcony.

"Nice to see you too" I can hear Fez say as they enter.

After the episode finally finishes I take my eyes away and see Ash and Fez sat their doing their own thing.

"Oh hi guys" I say, they just look up and look at each other then smirk. After a while of talking I see that Fez and Ash are going out tonight. "And where are you going again" I ask sitting up from my comfortable spot next to Faye.

"We gotta sell at a party tonight" Fez says, I smile at them.

"What and you didnt think I would want to go?" I say.

"I mean its gonna be filled with older people and we will be leaving early and-" I cut him off before he can continue.

"I wanna come, I can even help you sell" I say, Ash raises and eyebrow.

"You think you could sell?" He asks in a snarky tone, I raise and eyebrow at him this time.

"What you don't think I can?" I enquire. The room goes quite as nobody answers so I just clap my hands "Okay its settled Ill come help you sell" the boys look between them selves then shrug accepting it.

I start to get ready for the party, putting a little make up on and a nice dress I had packed encase for emergency's.

"You ready?" Ash asks as he steps into his own room since we are sharing it.

"Yep" I say, it turns out Faye also wanted to come, Fez tried to say no but she started arguing and Fez just gave up.

When we arrived at the party Faye had gone off with Fez and I decided to just stick with Ash since I knew nobody hear and I had promised to help them sell.

"So who we selling to first" I ask as anticipation runs through me, Ash begins to get some of the stuff out the bag and count it making sure he had the right amount.