Kiwi at Customs 996 (4)

Start from the beginning

I eat animal organs when I am infertile...

The bright black bean eyes turned, Shen Qiu glanced in the direction of the interrogation room, ready to move.

The long pointed mouth moved, a little itchy.

He wants to talk.

But before he could move, someone pushed open the door and ran in.

"The test results for that thing are out!"

Shen Qiu's attention was instantly taken away, he pricked up his ears to listen to the movement over there.

The police took out the inspection form.

"It's not really white powder, but it's also a medicine that is prohibited from being brought into my country."

Someone asked what he was.

The policeman looked strange and spit out three words, "Stimulant."

Shen Qiu was stunned.

After all, it has been a single dog for more than a hundred years, if it weren't for another policeman who answered "the one on the bed."

Shen Qiu couldn't even think of it.

The policeman holding the inspection sheet nodded with an expression of disgust on his face.

"This kind of booster drug is very famous abroad and is loved by some men, but it contains a high dose of stimulant."

"That is, during the process, people who take this medicine are very likely to do unconscious things, such as hurting people under excitement, and killing people."

"The number of human lives caused by taking this drug abroad has reached tens of thousands, so this drug has been listed as a contraband in my country since a long time."

"Since he stuffed the medicine in the gemstone interlayer, it must mean that he knew that the medicine was contraband."

This is a typical crime of knowing the law.

Shen Qiu glared at the black bean, watching the police officers walking towards the interrogation room, with shock written on that furry face.

I don't understand, but I'm shocked.

In the past, there were men who ate the organs of protected animals to treat infertility, and then there were men who knew the law and broke the law to bring contraband into the country.

Shen Qiu couldn't tell which of the two was more outrageous.

But before he could understand, someone suddenly noticed the kiwi fruit under the table leg.

The police comrade bends over and asks, "Whoever of you brought the kiwi fruit rolled to the ground, whoever, move your legs away and don't step on it."

Speaking, muttering, "It's quite big." One hand has already caught Shen Qiu.

The fluffy touch and the sudden sharp mouth startled the police comrade.

I almost threw what was in my hand.

"What the hell! Did you put toothpicks in the kiwi?!"

The two policemen who were just talking about the confession bowed their heads.

They were close enough to see at a glance that there was no kiwi fruit under the legs of the table, and hurriedly stopped the colleague.

"What kind of kiwi fruit is this? I remember that it seems to have been smuggled back by the person who brought the body of a protected animal into the country... a free-range chicken?"