Dolphin Search and Rescue in the Ocean (16)

Start from the beginning

The big thorn stabbed to the front of the pier, blocking the way of all ships.

The young coast guard didn't know so, "Brother Wang, what is the little dolphin doing? Why don't I look like it's calling the police."

Pharaoh did not speak, he was recalling the previous case.

Dolphins also had this situation a year ago. They stopped at the dock and did not move. No one was allowed to leave or enter. Because of the dolphins' status as animal protection, no one dared to move. Finally, the police were called.

Police later found the illegally caught protected fish in the mezzanine of a boat.

Combining the action of the turtles being tied up, he guessed whether the dolphins encountered illegal fishing again.

Go to the boat and call Shen Qiu's new name.

"Qiuqiu~ Have you caught another illegal fishing?"

Shen Qiu flicked her tail when she heard the familiar name, ignoring him, her head still looking in the direction of the sea.

Pharaoh looked at it, "Could it be that you haven't come back yet?"

"xiu~"

A slow whistle sounded as an answer.

Old Wang touched his chin and thought for a while, then he went ashore and asked the pier manager to get the key of an ordinary ship. Then he took off his clothes and asked his colleagues to drive the police boat away.

After doing all this, Shen Qiu sank to the bottom of the sea and disappeared without Pharaoh's instructions.

They waited for about ten minutes, a sea fishing boat slowly sailed to the pier, Old Wang saw the dolphins approaching the boat, and then blocked the way of the boat, and suddenly knew.

At this time, Pharaoh didn't realize how big this matter would be, while casually watching the fishing boat approaching, he also thought about how to educate those people this time.

The fishing boat quickly found a place to dock, and a few people came down one after another.

According to Pharaoh's experience, these people looked left and right after getting off the boat, and some people couldn't stop wiping their hands on their trouser legs, which was obviously a sign of panic.

Even illegal fishing?

Pharaoh vaguely feels that something is not right, but since people are already blocked, then grab it and see what is going on.

The brothers who were transferred from the bureau had already been ambushed around, and when all twelve people on board came down, plainclothes swarmed up.

"Police! Squat down!"

The people who suddenly appeared, plus the word police, frightened the few people who had just done something wrong.

Some people softened their legs on the spot, others were more ruthless, turned their heads and jumped into the sea.

Such a response is definitely not just about illegal fishing.

Pharaoh asked the bureau for support with a sullen face, and was about to go into the sea to arrest people.

I saw the dolphins stuck behind the boat with their tails "snapping" twice, making the fan's place obscured.

Waiting for the star-seeing person to see the dolphin in front of him clearly, he let out a scream, shouting for help and saying sorry, while swimming toward the shore.

Pharaoh didn't even need to get in the water, that man just crawled up by himself.

"..."

He looked at the dolphin with a naturally smiling face.