Dolphin Search and Rescue in the Ocean (1)

Start from the beginning

How can marine animals serve iron rice bowls?

Marine litter cleaners?

But dolphins have no hands, how do I clean up the garbage?

The little dolphin opened his mouth subconsciously, and immediately shivered.

Bite the trash? !

Forget it, there are so many positions, I still don't want to **** it from the aunts and uncles of the sanitation workers.

A group of silver pomfret swam from the side, the little dolphin was immediately attracted to the attention, and the mind was still thinking about work, so the body first chased the silver pomfret away.

Wait for the little dolphin to open its mouth and "oooo" and eat the silver pomfret.

The food fell into the stomach, and the stomach felt a little full.

Shen Qiucai realized what she had done by following her genetic instinct.

Feeling full again, Shen Qiu wanted to sigh.

In previous lifetimes, I could taste the taste of food, no matter what the food said to humans.

It was delicious at least for the animal he was then.

Unexpectedly...

Become a marine animal, can't even taste the taste!

Dolphin Sadness.jpg.

The head of the little beach seemed to be covered with a layer of black clouds, and she was sad alone when she suddenly heard a sharp cry.

"Help!"

"Come and save my son!"

Shen Qiu woke up with a jolt, and subconsciously swam towards the source of the sound.

The boy's father was swimming in the direction of the little boy, but the waves kept pushing him back.

The child's mother stood on the beach crying loudly for help.

Some policemen patrolling nearby heard the sound and rushed into the sea, but at this moment, the wind suddenly picked up, and no matter who entered the water, they were pushed back.

Only the little boy was wrapped in the wind and waves and drifted farther and farther.

Shen Qiu went to the scene to see such a chaotic scene.

The little boy was wearing a safety suit and a swimming ring. He didn't seem to choke much, but he was scared and kept crying.

Sweeping around quickly, the little dolphin jumped into the wind and waves and swam towards the little boy.

The people on the shore were shouting sins, and the mother of the child was crying until she fainted.

In such a situation, someone suddenly pointed to the sea surface, "Look! It's a dolphin!"

"He went to the child!"

Before everyone could react, they saw the dolphin pushing the little boy towards the shore.

The crowd was silent at first, and then there was a burst of violent cheers.

"Dolphins are saving the children!"

In just two minutes, the child who was pushed away by the waves was pushed back by the white dolphin.

The nearest police officer has stopped howling, and is curiously watching the dolphin child into his arms.

He looked at the white dolphin in amazement, and after he sprayed a splash of water, he said thank you.

The dolphin seemed very happy, he let out a long whistle, with a bit of pleasure, and slowly moved away when the waves subsided.