He fell back into the driver's seat, pulling Nari along with him. She landed with her thigh caging his but he quickly spread his legs, causing Nari's legs to slide forward, her knees hitting the back of the seat. Gwang-il cause a glimpse of Nari's doe eyes, like a deer lost in bright headlights and it made him groan in agony as he throbbed sensitively. 

Gwang-il grabbed a handful of Nari's hair and pulled her in for a kiss, her mouth opening quickly for their tounges to press together. Nari's nails raked at the skin of Gwang-il's neck, leaving thing, red lines in their wake as she sucked hard onto his lips like she had been starved for him for a million years. 

A hand ran up Nari's exposed thigh, pushing up her skirt before grabbing a handful of her ass and pulling her closer to a large bulge. Just as Gwang-il had planned the movement prompted Nari's hips to snap forward, her swollen bud just grazing over his bulge. Gwang-il grunted, his eyelids becoming heavy as the electric shock ran up into his sides but he needed to focus and stop Nari from pulling away. 

Nari cried out as the feeling caused the rest of her body to jerk, the hips tried to squirm away from the overwhelming feeling but two firm hands held her in place, "Don't." Gwang-il huffed, pulling her hips forward, his nostrils flaring when they rolled against him again. Nari fell forward, her sweaty forehead sticking to the headrest. She let her eyes flutter closed, moving to hide her face in the crook of Gwang-il's neck as she finally let her hips run wild. 

Rub after rub, her cries grew louder and Gwang-il's grips grew tighter. "Good girl." He whispered, his tongue darting out to wet his lips as his head fell back. Nari's shakey hand slithered over Gwang-il's shoulder and around his neck to grasp his hair. 

Gwang-il was rock-hard and worryingly close to losing himself as his hips began to rut up against Nari. "I...I...I." Nari stuttered with each snap, but Gwang-il knew she was close. He fought to keep his thoughts on track, and no matter how much he wanted this, he didn't want Nari's first time to be like this. He wanted to punish her but he didn't mean for it to get this far and now he needed to get a grip on himself. 

A string of vile words flung from his mouth when he pushed Nari's hips gently away from his, he watched with dark eyes as she rutted desperately against nothing. 

Nari whimpered, her breaths hot against Gwang-il's neck. "Why?" She cried, pulling away to look at him with swollen, parted lips as she panted. His heart dropped at the dazed look on her face, his guilt making him feel sick because he knew he initiated this only to be the one to deny Nari her release. 

"Not like this." He whispered, pulling Nari in for a sweet kiss, "I'm sorry, but not like this." 

Nari pouted all the way to the apartment, she wanted to be mad at Gwang-il for leaving her in such a state but at the same time, she couldn't be mad at him because she knew he wanted to make the experience special. As she reached for the door handle the thought of Gwang-il grasping her hips and doing obscene things to her flashed through her mind and Nari's thighs squeezed together as a sweet sensitivity crawled up her body. Nari whimpered, her eyes squeezing shut and her knuckles white until the feeling pulsed away and her breathing steadied. 

It was late, and the home was shrouded in dense darkness but by now Nari knew the layout like the back of her hand. She shut the door quietly and tiptoed as softly as possible through the living room. "Nari?" A groggy called voice called from the direction of one of the couches, "Aunt Hana?" 

"You're home." The woman said and Nari could hear the small smile on her face, "Of course I'm home." Nari smiled, slowly walking toward the couch, "Were you waiting for me?" Nari asked and stuck out her hands to feel around for her aunt. "I wanted to make sure you got home safe, I must've dozed off."