The Police Meow of the Criminal Investigation Brigade (15)

Start from the beginning

    "I'm going to trouble Qiuqiu later."

    Before he understood what he meant, Da Zhuang came in with a bag, which contained a black coat.

    He gave a hutch, put on his gloves with a sleepy face, took out his coat and put it in front of Shen Qiu.

    Shen Qiu sniffed it, found that the smell of the drug was correct, and lay down to warn.

    Da Zhuang rubbed his brows, "Go find forensic doctor Zhang, let the corpse soften as soon as possible, and see what the two of them are holding in their hands."

    Shen Qiu was confused.

    I only found out after being taken out by the third child.

    It turned out that the body they salvaged this time was not one, but two scuffled and intertwined.

    No wonder he thought the body bag looked too bulky earlier.

    A man and a woman. The woman is the victim who has been missing for nine days. The identity of the man is unknown.

    The two probably fell into the river during the scuffle. In the river, you won't let me go and I won't let you go.

    The corpse was caught by the city drainage pipe in the sewer pipe near the river, which is why the corpse did not float up for so many days.

    The clothes on the two bodies were taken out for testing, but now there is still a problem that the hands of the two are tightly held together.

    Because of the rigor rigor after staying under the water for a long time, the body could not be softened, and I could only vaguely see something in my hand, but I didn't know what it was.

    So at this moment, Qin Yan and others are waiting anxiously.

    Shen Qiu lay beside her and listened to the process, put her paws on her chest and began to meditate.

    A man appeared out of nowhere, was it the one who lured the victim to the river?

    What are the identities of these two people?

    If it is a young couple, where is it so remote to talk about love and talk about love?

    If it is an enemy, then the victim should not be able to go there.

    He licked the fur on his body thoughtfully, but the fur was too long and got stuck in half.

    His tongue hung in mid-air, and he groaned twice.

    Qin Yan and the others looked at it, and burst out laughing immediately.

    Shen Qiu: I'm so ashamed.

    He turned back to face them with his butt expressionless, and then pressed the hair down with his paws, pretending nothing happened.

    Yang Yue couldn't hold back, hugged him and rubbed him, "Qiuqiu, you are so cute."

    Then she sucked heavily.

    Shen Qiu forcefully pushed her head out, filled with righteous indignation.

    "Meow meow!" Can you stop sucking my stomach every time! This place is a shame, isn't it!

    Yang Yue couldn't understand, so she forcibly put Shen Qiu's two paws apart on the table, and sucked enough money.

    Shen Ravaged Qiu: Forget it, what's wrong with them, they just want to suck cats, that's all because I'm a weak kitten.

    The big cat that weighs 25 kilograms and is 1.2 meters long thinks so.

    Shen Qiu made the atmosphere in the meeting room slightly better.

    Qin Yan patted the table and continued the meeting.

    "If you have any doubts, go back and discuss it, and urge the forensic doctor to speed up."

    He looked at his watch, "At this time, if you can sleep, go back to catch up on sleep, and if you have slept..."

    The words did not finish, there is a knock on the door.

    "Captain, it's the transcript of the victim's colleague, which is a bit suspicious."

    "Which point?"

    "More than half of the colleagues said that the victim answered the phone more frequently recently and was more withdrawn than before."

    Qin Yan took the transcript.

    "Dating?"

    "Yes, some people suspect that the victim is in a relationship."

    "Then is that man the victim's boyfriend?" Yang Yue guessed.

    Qin Yan frowned, "It's possible, but I always feel that this man can't just be a boyfriend."

    Without evidence, it's useless to just guess here, Shen Qiu gave a hello.

    Obviously, Qin Yan thought the same as him, so he stood up for a while.

    "Whoever is free, follow me to the bar where the victim works."

    "Boss!" Yang Yue raised her hand.

    "Okay, you go get the ball's leash, he will go with us."

    Shen Qiu immediately felt relieved after hearing this.

    Jumped off the table and circled around Qin Yan's legs to express his thanks.
———————————————————————————
    The author has something to say:

    The strong man Qiu said: I am just a weak and deceitful kitten~ What can I do?

    cat stand hands.jpg