The Police Meow of the Criminal Investigation Brigade (6)

Start from the beginning

The little girl in her teens forced both children to grow up.

Although life was hard, the two young ones were able to help and do things when they grew up, and things went smoothly soon.

Besides, Zhang Jibo and Xing Lu grew up together, went to school together, were childhood sweethearts, and fell in love quickly after they went to high school.

Zhang Zhaodi was also happy to see the result, and the three of them thought about it. At that time, the two will go to the same university, the family of three will go to settle in that city, and get married after graduating from university.

But God seems to be displeased with how smooth their life is.

In the year of the college entrance examination, Zhang Jibo learned how to gamble with the gangsters, and failed the college entrance examination. Xing Lu was admitted to the best university in Shanghai.

Leaving aside the past, after Xing Lu successfully graduated from university, the family of three settled in Haishi.

In a big city, gambling is not the only fun thing to do.

Zhang Jibo cheated, and was met by Xing Lu when he came back from get off work. At that time, Zhang Jibo had nothing to do, and Zhang Zhaodi was a rural woman, and the whole family relied on Xing Lu to support their family.

Anyone who has worked hard all day at work will be shocked to see his boyfriend sleeping with another woman on the same bed he slept on when he came home.

After that, Xing Lu proposed to break up and moved to the company to live, but she still took care of the family.

Zhang Jibo tried to make it up at first, but later he started gambling again, so he used the money Xing Lu earned to gamble with peace of mind, and went to Xing Lu to ask for money if he had no money.

Yang Yue almost cried when she said this.

"Lulu and I have known each other since university, and I can clearly see how Zhang Jibo sucked her blood.

"People, Lulu endured it at first, because Zhang Zhaodi was still there."

"To Lulu, Zhang Zhaodi is just like her mother, she didn't want Zhang Zhaodi to worry, and she never mentioned the matter of being beaten."

"Until one day Zhang Jib went to Lulu again to ask for money, and when he saw that Lulu was sent home by a male colleague, he immediately became angry. At that time, Lulu had already rented a small single room."

Zhang Jibo dragged Xing Lu into the room and beat him until Zhang Zhaodi came across them while sending something, and then rescued Xing Lu.

Xing Lu almost didn't die that time, she had several broken ribs, and now she still has the scars on her body from that time, and her stomach was also severely injured, so she is no longer able to bear children.

"After Lulu recovered, Zhang Zhaodi uttered harsh words and broke up with her, but both Lulu and I knew that Zhang Zhaodi prevented Zhang Jibo from continuing to use his family relationship to suck Lulu's blood."

"After that, Lulu left the original company and went to Out of town, with promotion and salary increase, life has finally returned to normal track. Zhang Zhaodi didn't go back much at her request, only occasionally to visit, and send some money every month."

Yang Yue wiped away tears . .

"Some time ago, Lulu told me that she always wanted Zhang Zhaodi to live with her after she came back, but Zhang Zhaodi never agreed because of Zhang Jibo. Who would have thought that goodbye would be like this..."

Both Shen Qiu and Qin Yan sighed.

As she was speaking, Xing Lu came out of the morgue with no tears on her face, but red eyes.

"The corpse... When can I take it away?"

"Just after the forensic examination."

Xing Lu nodded, and she hugged Shen Qiu tightly, as if seeking some kind of support.

Shen Qiu didn't struggle this time.

"What do you want to ask me?"

Yang Yue took a person and a cat to the office.

"I want to ask if you have seen Zhang Jibo recently, and if you can guess where he will go?"

Xing Lu thought about it and was about to shake her head, but was patted by Shen Qiu.

"Meow meow!" Phone phone phone phone!

He grabbed Xing Lu's pocket, and Xing Lu immediately remembered.

"I haven't met him face to face, but he broke into my house a few days ago and took a bracelet from me."

Frowning, he hesitated and said, "When I got home from work that night, I also felt that someone was following me. Me, but I'm not sure if it's him."

Yang Yue looked at her nervously for a while, "Is nothing wrong?" Xing Lu shook her head and handed her the phone.

"The video is still there, you can take a look."

As soon as the words finished, Shen Qiu suddenly jumped up from Xing Lu's arms.

Just now he felt that someone was following him, it must be Zhang Jibo!

But how to tell Qin Yan and the others? Shen Qiu scratched his ears and cheeks.

There is also the matter of drugs. It seems that no one knows about Zhang Jibo's drug use. Wouldn't the investigation process miss this clue?

He turned around anxiously, finally being helpless.

mao mao sighs.jpg.

There are also bad things about being kittens.

After the questioning, Yang Yue copied the surveillance video, and then personally sent Xing Lu home.

On the way back, Shen Qiu felt someone following behind him again.

Worried that something might happen, after sending Xing Lu home, Yang Yue repeatedly told her not to go out for the time being.

Shen Qiu also checked the house immediately to make sure that no one had entered.

That afternoon, Xing Lu locked herself in her room and didn't come out until dark. Then she asked for leave for herself and the part-time workers, and prepared a lot of food at home.

When feeding Shen Qiu, he also told him not to run around while he was not paying attention.

"It's not safe outside recently, let's stay at home honestly, alright Ball?"

Shen Qiu flicked his tail, expressing that he knew.

Fortunately, Xing Lu has a sense of crisis, otherwise Zhang Jibo would be afraid of jumping over the wall in a hurry.

Everyone thought that Zhang Jibo would come to Xing Lu, including Shen Qiu.

People from the police station even set up guard posts outside the community to watch the community 24 hours a day, but five days passed without any movement.

Zhang Zhaodi's body had been cremated by the police station, and Yang Yue personally delivered the urn.

Shen Qiu muttered, did this Zhang Jibo run away? Give up on Xing Lu's side?

The criminal investigation brigade also held a meeting to discuss whether to issue a warrant, but they received a call from the informant halfway through the meeting.

In a high-end club in the city, a drug transaction was going on, and the emergency mission was suspended in the middle of the meeting.

At the same time, Shen Qiu heard that Xing Lu answered a call from a colleague, saying that she wanted to deliver a document to her door.

The big fluffy tail patted the ground, but Shen Qiu didn't take it to heart, as long as he didn't go out, he wouldn't give Zhang Jibo a chance.