Time to relax

June 11th, 2060

Some more news. First thing we all ate, because we were very hungry when we arrived in this world. In South Korea. We ate kimchi and japchae. We all thanked Dr Quotez and we parted ways. The first thing we did was get baby Abigail checked. Because she was delivered without any medical aid and she was left in the hospital for a few days, but after that they told us that she was perfectly fine.

I also got my own house and Tsubaya, Dr Quotez and mom and dad also each got themselves a house. I'm happy for them! I now occasionally visit mom and dad. Auntie and baby Abigail moved in with me. I bought some clothes for Auntie and Abigail. I also got a job. It's been amazing. It's like a breath of fresh air. The whole thing was overwhelming.....

The moment we arrived, I started crying. I was just so thankful and relieved! Anyway Tsubaya moved on and he got a job. He got a girlfriend after so long. You don't have to worry, I wasn't heartbroken, because I moved on from him. Good thing too! I got to know a cute guy and I went on the first date in a while with him. He's very nice! His name is Baek Hyun. Pale skin, brown eyes and a wide smile and red hair. The people and this country are amazing!!

I went sightseeing and didn't stop. I even bought a thing or two! It still feels like a dream no matter how much time has passed. I know this is real, but if by a small chance it's not real, I don't want to wake up. I worry that I'll wake up and I'll still be back in a world full of flesh eating zombies but that's not true!