She slide down the window hatch and landed.  She entered the room where the others were resting.

Sweat dripping down her face, the others noticed her at once.

"Naricelissa!" Relvon exclaimed and the others looked over to her.

"Narissa... Oh thank goodness you're okay.  I was so worried," Niderudion exclaimed, not getting a good look at her yet.

Naricelissa avoided his gaze and shrugged, "Y...yeah being after sunrise and.... all."

Suddenly Niderudion narrowed his eyes, "What happened!?" He had realized what had occured,
   "You... I told you that you couldn't risk it!  You shouldn't have done this and now look at your skin!  You're hurt!"

Narissa looked away, "It's not that bad.  It's looks worse than it actually is."

"Mother!" The prince called out at once, "It's Narissa!  She felt the sunrise's blaze.  She needs help!"

"Niderudion!" She exclaimed, "I'm perfectly fine.  Look I'm already healed myself."

Niderudion crossed his arms, "I'm not healing you.  You're so reckless, why should I just waste my magic on someone who doesn't care about themself."

Narissa stepped back, "Look your kingdom was in danger... It.... It has fallen Niderudion, only darkness remains." She whispered sadly.
       "And I managed to make sure everyone escaped."

"So darkness has really taken over..?". Niderudion whispered this time.

She nodded, "Yes, I'm sorry.  But don't worry I know we can save it soon!"

Niderudion looked at her and his eyes said everything, a question he wanted the answer to, but how could she tell him when the answer was terrible news.

"Tú (you) helped me, I will help tú.  Tús (your) kingdom will be back soon with all our help." Cestía told the prince.

Cevestíon agreed, "Please we will figure a plan and help tú too!  Then I can properly say thank you for what all you've done."

Syrukia spoke up, "I know much about darkness... I can help." She whispered,
     "Even if you want to see something for a second I can show you in a flash of time."

Suni nodded besides her, showing he would help too, regardless that Niderudion may be who Sarci desire.

"Niderudion... I don't know how to tell you this but you miscalculated.  We all did.  There is another way for a kingdom to turn to darkness.  If any royal is pierced by shadow."
      Narissa turned her head away. "Then a whole kingdom can be filled with shadows."

Niderudion widen his eyes, "What are you saying...?" He backed up,
     "No... I... She can't---"

She lowered her head, "Your sister was turned to shadow.  However, I don't know how much it affected her.  My brother and I got her away from it all.  They're in the Elemental kingdom."
     Narissa put her hands in fist and shouted, "If Cestía and Cevestíon can be how they are, I believe your sister can too!"

He smiled at her sympathetic words, "Thank you for your words, but I don't know what to do..." He looked away sadly,
    "With Novalie... I... Everything I did... How can I go on?"

Niderudion just noticed his mother was in the room.  "You don't look surprised.  You knew...."

Midnira nodded her head, "I was going to wait to tell you.  I thought it would better if I waited, given that you react harshly to certain matters."

Niderudion crossed his arms, "But why not tell me!  She's my sister!  I would have figured it out.  And now I am not sure what I am going to do if she is like that."