Dixie

"Okay fellers. Ten minutes to curtain. Let's round 'em up and move 'em out. That means you Copper." Cash says as he and the band walk off with Copper following.

"Good luck Copper!" Tod shouts.

"Have fun out there!" Alexis says as Copper looks back at her and Tod.

"Thanks entourage." Copper shouts before Cash comes over.

"Say Tod, Alexis while we're on why don't you spiff up those bowls a bit?" Cash asks.

"The bowls? Okay." Alexis says.

"Don't forget. Fireworks, smack at sundown." Tod says.

"It's a promise." Copper says as he leaves with Cash.

*Timeskip*

"Copper? What are you doing out here?" Alexis asks as she and Tod see copper smacking his lips and go over to him.

"Peanut butter? But Copper you have to sing." Tod says as he sees the jar of peanut butter.

"What are we gonna do?" Alexis asks.

"Hold on Copper. I'll be right back." Tod says as he runs off.

*Timeskip*

"Copper come on out." Alexis says as Tod comes over with a cow.

"Perfect. Just like that." Tod says as he sprays milk into Copper's mouth.

"Alright! That did it. I can sing." Copper says happily.

"Great. Now when you get out there, don't forget to..." Tod then gets cut off as Copper runs off

"I guess we'll see him at the fireworks." Alexis says as she looks at Tod.

"Get used to it entourage. This is how it's gonna be from now on." A voice says revealing to be a grey cat.

"What do you mean?" Alexis asks annoyedly.

"While he's off havin' fun and gettin' the glory he'll stick you two back here with the chores." The car says as Tod looks at her.

"No Copper isn't like that." Tod says sadly as Alexis sees the peanut butter jar near the cat.

"Yeah. Well we'll see won't we?" The cat asks before Alexis kicks the jar of peanut butter at her hitting her dead on as Alexis then smiles proudly.

"Come on Tod. Don't listen to her. We'll just see Copper later." Alexis says as she and Tod walk off.