𝟎𝟎𝟓

"𝐆𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬"
𝑁𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑚𝑏𝑒𝑟 24, 2022
•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•
ᴛʀɪɢɢᴇʀ ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢs: 𝖽𝗂𝖺𝗅𝗈𝗀𝗎𝖾 𝖺𝗋𝗈𝗎𝗇𝖽 𝖾𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖽𝗂𝗌𝗈𝗋𝖽𝖾𝗋𝗌

a/n: I apologize in advance for this chapter... I feel like the Thanksgiving scene is not very good because of the dialogue so just disregard :) And the whole random thing with their outfit images is just filler I guess?

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

Thanksgiving arrived, and both mother and daughter got ready to leave after they had baked two pies for dessert. Their plans were to go over to JJ and Will's house for dinner, and Rossi and Penelope would be joining them.

Charlotte had tamed her thick blonde hair, pinning it up in a sage green claw clip, pulling baby hairs out to frame her face. She did simple makeup, and her outfit was nice but also cozy.

She continues to wear long sleeves, masking the times she relapsed at college. She keeps her clothes baggy, hiding the protruding bones on her body.

She looks so... together, that she knows no one would ever guess the secrets under her sleeves. They would never peg Charlotte Prentiss as someone who has too many scars to count, and especially wouldn't think she is the one who caused most of them.

She hears Emily walk down the hallway, not stopping as she passes her door

She hears Emily walk down the hallway, not stopping as she passes her door. So she finishes up her makeup, and puts on a pair of slip-on vans, and grabs her phone, keys and purse.

She walks down the stairs, finding her mom in the kitchen wrapping the pies and putting them in a reusable shopping bag.

"Damn mom, lookin' good..." Charlotte walks by Emily, who in turn swats her arm playfully.

"I could say the same about you." Emily smirks at her daughter.

Emily's outfit consisted of black pants with a black long sleeve, paired with a brown blazer and black heeled boots.