Grabbing my bag, I stood up from my chair as Beck pointed at her and nodded. "Thank you, Ms. teach." He said, switching his coffee to his other hand as we caught up with our friends at the back of the Blackbox. Beck wrapped his arm around my waist as I rested my hand on his shoulder. 

"Okay guys, we're gonna start shooting tomorrow morning in Sikowitz's classroom seven-thirty sharp. Uh Tori, you're gonna bring the main prop." Andre instructed, as we nodded. 

"Yep. A violin with a secret, scary knife inside." Tori smiled.

"Cool." Andre shrugged, "Any questions?"  

"I have one," Sinjin said, popping up beside Beck. "Do you guys think my new spray tan looks natural?" He asked, before taking off his short-sleeved shirt, revealing his tan. It was like he wore the neck part of a turtleneck and cut the lower sleeves off a shirt and just wore that while tanning.. 

"Oh my God..." I whispered, glancing at my friends. Definitely not natural! How do you even get a tan like that!?

"It's called socks and violins!" Tori exclaimed, glancing at Trina standing behind her

"Oh, you know what you should call it?" Trina said, making Tori look at her.

"What?"

"Three hundred and fourteen followers.. and sad!" She jeered, as I followed Beck down the stairs, yelling.

"You never listen to me anymore!" I yelled, stopping at the bottom of the steps.

"I try to talk to you! All we do is fight!" He fired back, facing me. "And then you go running to tell Jade!" He gestured his arm in the air, as Tori and Trina stopped what they were doing, watching us. 

"That's not fair! I don't tell her everything!" I shake my head, walking closer to him as he starts walking towards the front door. "Beck!" I shouted, my voice wavering. 

He pulled his hands out of the pockets of his sweats, his keys in one hand as he looked at me, expectedly and tired.

"I'm not the only one to blame here!" I sighed, "You're the one who started this!" I stressed.

He touched his forehead in frustration, letting out a pathetic laugh. "I apologized!" He yelled, gesturing to himself.

"Yeah, well that doesn't always make it go away does it!?" 

Beck closed his eyes, bringing his clasped hands to his chin before he looked at me, his voice low. "Tell me what you would like me to do Y/n, because It's obvious," he said, walking closer to me as he raised his voice. "I don't know how to make you happy anymore! 

 "How about you be a better boyfriend for the 15th time this month?!" I yelled, instantly regretting it as I saw the color drain from his face. He is a good boyfriend.. 

"Heh," He laughed, looking at the ceiling after staring at me. "What about you become a better girlfriend?!" He jabbed back, "You know," He shook his head, opening his mouth to respond before he stopped, sighing. "I don't even know who my girlfriend is anymore!" He yelled.