Wanko's Warehouse

Start from the beginning

"Hey, what are we talking about?" He asked and Tori turned to him. 

"Trina was just telling me...—" 

"Shh!" Trina exclaimed, slapping her mid-sentence. So, I guess today was just hit on the Vega twins today, huh??

"Ow!!" Tori said, holding her cheek. She hit her hard.

"It's a secret!" Trina exclaimed, looking between Andre and Tori.

"Ow! Why are you wearing so many rings?!" She asked, looking at Trina's hand. Trina looked at her hand as well with a satisfied look on her face before she looked back at us. 

"Come on, what's the secret?" Andre asked. 

"Can we just tell him?" I asked.

"No!" She held her finger out. "The more people that know, the more crowded it'll be!" She said, gritting her teeth as she leaned closer. Jade and Cat walked down the stairs, Jade standing behind Trina and Cat on the ground level floor beside her.

"Hi." She greeted, making her and Jade known to Trina. 

"Oh." Trina rolled her eyes, sighing.

Jade grinned, resting one of her hands on the stairs railing. "What is this, a meeting?" She smirked.

 "That's what my brother calls it when he and his friends hang out together and eat meat." Cat said, smiling. 

"What?" Tori asked.

"A 'meating', get it?" She explained, with a laugh. "He's a disaster..." She sighed, softly.

"What are you people talking about?" Jade asked.

"There's a big sale...—" Tori tried to tell them, before Trina squeezed her arm and shushed her. 

"Shush shush shush!" She hissed, holding onto her arm. Tori wiped her face with her hand, her face still scrunched up and her eyes closed. Yeah, I knew better this time to open my mouth :) 

"Hey diddle diddle!" Robbie greeted with a smile, looking at Cat. He and Beck walked up from behind us, coming in through the door that was behind us. 

"What's up?" Beck asked, wrapping an arm around my waist. Trina glared at the floor before looking up. 

"Nothing!" She whined.

"Trina has a secret and won't tell us." Andre said, making her roll her eyes. 

"Well, that's jank!" Robbie said, looking at her.

She looked at Robbie who was beside her, before looking at Cat and Jade. "Look you guys, I...—"

"Oh, come on, just tell us!" Jade said, before everyone started talking, trying to convince Trina to spill it already.

"Trina!" I whined, readjusting my bag's strap on my shoulder.

"No!" She grunted, stopping all the chatter. "Look, if I tell you people then all these other losers are gonna hear!" She hissed as a group of people walked by, looking right at us.

I sighed, grabbing my phone out of my back pocket. "Okay then... " I said, pulling up our group chat. "Andre, Cat, Jade, Robbie, Beck, there all there. You can mass text them the big secret!" I said, giving her my phone.