"Aw.. Who's a pretty bird?" Tori cooed, walking closer to the parrot. "Yes, who's a pretty..--" She reached her arm out to open the cage, smiling.

"Don't touch!" Andre yelled VERY loud, startling not just Tori but everyone on set. 

"Oahh!" Tori jumped away from the bird, her hand over her heart. 

"Was that necessary?" Beck asked, looking up from his binder and going over things with Sinjin.

"You know the rules! You can borrow my grandma's bird to be in your little student movie, but nobody's allowed to touch him." Andre said.

"I know, but--" Tori began to say, making Andre turn towards her.

"Hey!"

"I was just..--"

"I say hey!" He repeated, pointing at her profusely. Tori looked away with a pout as he walked away.

"My wig is hurting my head," Cat murmured, massaging her temples as she leaned on the desk.

"Here, I'll fix it." I said, reaching my hands out to adjust her wig. 

"Uh, tuh tuh tuh tuh!" Robbie exclaimed, holding his hand up as he entered the 'office'. And once again, he had on a pink tool belt. But this time with hair adornments! Can you hear the sarcasticness in my voice?

"I was just trying to--"

"Who's the wig-master on this film?" He asked, walking towards us.

"You are." Jade said.

"You are." Tori whined.

"Robbie is." Cat mumbled.

"You.." I groaned, rolling my eyes. 

"That's right. And only the wig-master touches the wigs." 

I sighed, gesturing to Cat. "Well, fix hers.. Wig-master." I said sarcastically, backing up some.

"Well! It's almost five o'clock." Andre said, glancing at his watch as it went off. He walked across the sets room, walking to the bird. "Come on, Larry." He muttered, opening the bird's cage as he chirped. 

"What are we doing?" Beck asked, making me look between him and Andre. 

"I told you.. Larry has to get some fresh air outside every hour." Andre replied with a shrug. Beck rolled his eyes, sucking in a breath. "Come on Larry, fly to my finger." He said, holding out his hand. Larry flew past Andre's finger, flying to the catwalk instead. "Aw no, you missed my finger!" Andre yelled, as we looked at Larry sit on the railing. "Larry, Larry stay dere! I'm coming, son!" He yelled panicked, running out of the Blackbox theater.

Beck turned around from looking at the catwalk, a scowl on his face as he shook his head. "Guess that's a wrap for the day!" He said, snarky. I sighed as I walked with Jade, Cat and Tori, leaving the room with everyone else. I walked up to Beck as he closed his binder and took off his headset, wrapping my arms around his waist.

"We'll shoot more tomorrow." I said softly, looking at him.

"I know," He replied, sighing, before dipping his head down. One of his hands found my chin, as he leaned in closer against my lips, kissing me. He broke the kiss a few seconds later and just looked at me.

"Wh--" I started to ask, before Tori spoke up.

"Oh, hey, you guys wanna go grab some Sushi at Nozu?" Tori asked, grabbing my attention. 

"Yay!" Cat smiled, turning around to Tori.

"I don't want to.. but I will." Jade said, crossing her arms.