Driving the Twins Crazy

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"That's a forty-minute drive!" I exclaimed, looking at my sisters.

Trina glanced at me, before turing around. "I better go get dressed." She said hastily, going towards the stairs. "Bwaaahhhnnn! Nyaaahhhnnn! I'm gonna sing in the caaaaar!" She sung, as I shook my head and looked at Tori.

I refused to be in the car with Trina FOR 40 MINUTES. I could barely take 5! Between her singing and keeping the car a certain temperature and her loud, loud gum chewing. I was gonna go crazy!

I looked at mom, as she picked up her coffee mug, and read her book. "Mom, mom, you gotta drive us to school!" I exclaimed, tapping her shoulder.

She looked at me, "I can't." She shook her head.

Tori leaped forward, grabbing onto her arm. "You have to!"

"What's wrong with Trina?" Mom asked, placing her mug down.

"What isn't wrong with Trina?!" I whined, as Tori shook her head.

"You know, you made her!" Tori exclaimed, before her eyes widened, "I have to find my earphones..." She muttered, before walking upstairs as mom watched her.

"But Trina always drives you girls to school." Mom pointed out.

"Yeah! And it's a five-minute ride mom! I can handle five minutes trapped in a car with Trina, but not forty!" I whined.

"Baby..." She sighed, looking at me as she put her napkin down and I shook my head. "It's okay.."

"No. Mom, seriously!" I said, looking at her. "No. I...—"

"Oh, shhh—" She murmured, getting up from her chair as I talked frantically with my hands.

"I love her, so much but she's just so irritating!" I whimpered, closing my eyes for a second as she tried to calm me down. "I barely ride with her but I just cannot!" It's like, she goes out of her way just to annoy me! When Tori and I took care of her when she got her wisdom teeth out, or when she made us be her personal servants for like a week!

"It's okay, shhh. Sweetie..." She cooed, as I shook my head.

"No, mom, mom, mom! Please!" I pleaded, grabbing onto her arms. This is why I barely ride with Trina; I couldn't do it. And I couldn't call Jade or Beck, because it would take them 40 minutes to just bypass the freaking movie!

"It's gonna be okay!" She said, surprised at my reaction as she placed her hand on my cheek.

I rolled my eyes, looking at the ground. "Do you not remember when she drove on the wrong side of the road? She was applying lip gloss mom!" I whined. "I wish I could drive myself."

"Well, maybe you should get your driver's license like a normal teenage girl." She said, moving her hand onto shoulder.

I sighed, "Yeah.... But—"

"Shhh... I'm gonna help you through this." She said, placing her hand on her chin and looking at the table as I looked at her. She looked at me, rubbing my back. "Just close your eyes..." She nodded.

I looked at her warily before letting out a breath and closing my eyes.

"Now put your arms over your head," She instructed, and I did like so. "And lock your fingers..." She pushed my hands together, as I locked them together.

"Okay, now what?" I asked, moving my head at to where I last saw her. "Now what?" I repeated, not hearing her beside me anymore. "...Mom?" I asked, before accepting what I already knew. I sighed, "I'm alone, aren't I?" I whined before opening my eyes. I shook my head, opting to just go upstairs and get ready, seeing as I had a 40-minute drive ahead of me and I still hadn't got ready!