A Christmas Sikowitz

Comenzar desde el principio

"Yeah. Why the sour puss?" Rex co-signed. 

He shook his head, pouting. "I don't really want to talk about it." His voice cracked. Aww.

"Andre," Tori sighed, walking behind his chair. "wrote a Christmas song for his creative music class..." She explained, as he covered his face, whimpering. "And it was a really great song..." She insisted, putting her hands on his hair. "But his teacher gave him a--"

"Don't say that loud!" He yelled, raising his hand up.

"Okay.." She held her hands up, going to sit down.

"A D!" He cried, "Ah! I said it out loud!" He yelled, startled.

"A D?" Sikowitz asked. How? Andre has always made A's in music. ALWAYS!

"I've always gotten A's in music. How does a person go from an A to a D?" He asked.

"Happened to me in eighth grade." Jade remarked, looking at her coffee. Robbie looked at Rex, amused, laughing.

"Well, I'm sorry Andre." Sikowitz said, walking down the stage's steps. "Now," He leaned down to Beck's ear, yelling in his ear. "Yo!"

"Whoa!" Beck yelled, jumping in his seat as Sikowitz sat down on the steps in front of him. "whoa, wa... wow!" He blinked his eyes, sitting up.   

"Why Becky is so sleepy?" Sikowitz asked, resting his head in his cupped hands.

"There's a stupid cricket in my R.V so I can't sleep.. because it chirps all.night.long." He explained, rolling his eyes. 

"So just call one of those bug murderers." Jade said.

"Jade, they're called exterminators." I said, looking at her as Beck laid his head back down.

"Yeah, why sugar coat it?!" She retorted, making me roll my eyes.

"Hey, Sikowitz." Sinjin said, opening the door.

"Yes, what is it boy?" He said, already over it as he looked up from the floor. 

"I have your Hollywood Arts secret Santa assignment." 

"Oooo! Who am I buying a gift for this year?!" Sikowitz exclaimed, skipping over to Sinjin. He took the pearpad from him, his smile dropping. "Courtney Van Cleef?! Aw no. That kid's a freaky little weirdo!"

"She's my sister." Sinjin said.

"I know!" Sikowitz looked at him, "I don't know why your parents didn't stop with you." He pushed the pearpad into Sinjin's chest, pushing him out the room so he could close to the door. "Could I please switch secret Santa assignments with someone?" He asked, leaning his back against the door, "C'mon, please?!" He begged. "Tori?" He asked, running behind her chair.

"Sorry. I didn't sign up for the secret Santa thing." She replied.

"Yeah, none of us did." Andre said.

"Why not?!" He asked, eyebrows furrowed together.

"'Cuz it's stupid." Rex stated, blunt.

"Why should we buy gifts for random people we don't care about?" Jade asked, getting murmurs of agreement from the class.

Yeah, I mean, I was definitely in the Christmas spirit this year, but I really only wanted to buy gifts for my friends, the school's secret Santa meant I could get anybody. 

"All right! You kids need a big fat dose of Christmas spirit RAMMED into your teenage hearts." Sikowitz said, walking to the stage, waking Beck up again in the process. "So theresuch, as your teacher, I require you to participate in shush," He held his finger up to his mouth, before bending down. "Secret Santa!" He grinned as we groaned.