Terror On Cupcake Street

Start from the beginning

"Parade Parade?" Andre repeated.

"I've never heard of that." Tori said.

"Exactly. It's a parade to help raise awareness of parades." I glanced at Jade, slightly confused. "Anyway, I sort of promised Felicia, I'd get some of my most talented creative students," He explained, tapping Cat as she giggled. "To build and float and perform!"

"In the Parade Parade?" I clarified.

"Yes!" He nodded, as Jade stood up abruptly, grabbing her bag. "So, who would like to...--" He said, as she left. He looked at us after the door closed, grinning. "How 'bout the rest of you? Would you guys like to build a float and do a little song in the parade? Hmmm? For sweet daddy Sikowitz?" He poked out his bottom lip as we winced and grimaced.

"Nooooo..." "M- Naaaahhh..." "Not really.."

"All right," He sighed, looking at the floor. "If you don't want to be on national television where all kinds of-" He guilted, standing up. He turned around from facing the whiteboard, looking at us expectingly. "Hollywood producers and casting directors will see you...!" He turned back around, walking to the door. "That's koodly-doo with me!" He exclaimed, grabbing his bag from beside the door. 

I looked at Tori, finding her eyes already on me. "Wait!" She yelled, standing up from her chair.

"Yeeess?" Sikowitz asked, whipping around from the door dramatically. 

"This parade's gonna be on national television?" She asked.

"Yep." He nodded.

"Well, if it's gonna be on national...--" I said, raising up in my chair as Jade came back in.

"Gimme my keys back." She said, holding her hand out to Cat. Cat handed Jade her keys back, silently before looking at the floor. "Where's my house key?" Jade asked after looking at her keys. 

Cat looked around, moving her hand over her stomach, "Uh, unh." She whimpered making my mouth open slightly in realization. 

"Cat!" I exclaimed, before looking at Jade. "Jade did you not remember that time in middle school?!" I asked, holding my hand out for Cat to take. "I'll take her to the nurse." I sighed, glancing at Jade and Tori as I grabbed my bag. Cat stood up, grabbing her bag as well, before we walked to the door, and I shook my head. 

"I swallowed it." She said as we walked.

"It's okay.. We'll see it again." I reassured, glancing at Jade over my shoulder as she rolled her eyes and sighed, placing her hands on her hips.

" I reassured, glancing at Jade over my shoulder as she rolled her eyes and sighed, placing her hands on her hips