The Twins Tortures Teacher

Start from the beginning

"What is it, your birthday or somethin?" Jade asked.

"My anniversary..." He walked closer to the box, "Ten years teaching here at Hollywood Arts." He said, taking a bow as we let out cheers.

"Whoa!" "Woooo!" "Yeah!"

"Wait. It's your ten-year anniversary teaching here, and they gave you a one-cup coffee maker?" Tori asked, gesturing to the box.

Sikowitz looked at it, clasping his hands behind his back. "Well, it may not be much, but as they say in Guatemala, 'Olvidé ponerme ropa interior.'"

I scrunched my face up, looking at him. "That means, 'I forgot to wear underwear.'" I said, glancing at Tori.

"Are you sure?" He asked, before lifting up his shirt and pulling on his pants. "'Cuz, I thought...—" He said, looking down below before fixing his clothes back with haste, "Ah, it does." He winced, putting his hands on his hips as looked up.

I closed my eyes, shaking my head as Beck laughed a boyish laugh, looking at me.

"Ha!" Rex laughed.

"Oh, come on." I said with an amused laugh, "Like Tori said earlier, you guys don't think Sikowitz deserves a better present than a one-cup coffee maker for his ten-year teaching anniversary!?" I asked, seeing as Tori and I were the only ones making a big fuss. I looked around the table, taking a sip of my drink. We were at lunch and a better gift for Sikowitz had been on my mind since class earlier.

"They shoulda got him a pair a'shoes. I'm tired a'lookin' at that hippy's hairy feet." Rex sneered.

"I think Sikowitz has cute feet." Robbie spoke up, and we looked at him with slight disgust and confusion. "Right?" He asked, seeing our stares. I looked away with a sigh, trying to forget what Robbie had just said.

"You guys, Sikowitz is an acting teacher. If you wanna do something nice for him, why don't you take him out to see a really good play?" Trina suggested. Oh yeah, Trina was sitting with us, I don't why. But I did have to give it to Trina, that was actually a great idea.

"That's really good idea." Tori said.

"Yeah." Robbie nodded, a little shocked.

"That is good." Andre said, looking at Trina.

"Fine idea." Rex added, making Trina's smile grow even bigger.

"See? I'm not just gorgeous."

"You're a grunch." Rex jeered, making her send a glare at him AND Robbie.

"Oh hey, my mom and dad saw a play at the Melrose playhouse. They said it was amazing." Tori said, taking a bite of her food.

"Oh, yea—" I exclaimed, touching her arm before I got cut off my Trina, gasping loudly. She hit me on my arm, looking straight ahead.