Who did it to Trina?

ابدأ من البداية

"Hey..." Tori whispered.

"Busy." Trina murmured, before Tori took the phone from her hand and put it up to her ear.

"Bye Foon-yee!" Tori said as she hung up the phone. 

Trina stood up, pointing at her phone. "You just hung up on the best foot-bleacher in all of Beverly h...—"

"Can ya help me?!" Tori exclaimed, "Could you do that for me please, as my sister, can ya help me here?" She pleaded, almost pitiful. 

Trina shrugged, "It's just a stupid little play why are you so amped?"

"Oh, come on, like you weren't amped the first time you got to direct a play." Tori said, nodding her head. 

Trina nodded, before touching her face, and squishing her cheeks. "You look bloated. Have you been eating a lotta salt?" She asked, as Tori swatted her hands away. 

"Listen! I'd really like to get an A in this class, so I would appreciate it if you would help me out here...—" 

Trina's phone rang, making her grin, cutting Tori off. "Ooo good, it's Foon-yee!" She grabbed her phone, answering it. "Hey, Foony girl... I got some dingy feet for ya!" She exclaimed, walking away as Tori and I watched her. I rolled my eyes, putting my phone up as Andre and Robbie came through the set's door.

Tori shrugged, sighing. "Sorry, you guys." 

"Ah, it's cool." Andre said, unscrewing his water bottle.

"No big." Robbie dismissed, carrying Rex.

"But uh... I gotta ask... I mean, don't take this the wrong way... But, um...—" Andre spluttered.

"Oh my God, I do look bloated?" Tori whimpered, touching her face. 

Andre furrowed his eyebrows, confused. "No," He shook his head before really looking at her. "Well... ..Nah." I looked at her before sending a glance at Andre, both of us silently agreeing with our eyes. 

"Why'd you cast Trina as the lead girl?" Robbie asked, walking up behind Andre. 

"I didn't want to." She looked between Andre and Robbie. "Y'know my cuddle me Cathy doll that I love and that I've had since I was five years old?" She asked, as I nodded. 

"Yeah." Tori couldn't sleep without that doll when we were kids. Let's be honest, she still can't.

"No, I have no idea what you're talking about." Andre shook his head. 

"You've never mentioned that, Tori." Robbie said, after glancing at Andre.

"Oh... Well, Trina kidnapped her, and she wouldn't give her back unless...—" 

"Unless you gave Trina the lead." Robbie finished for her.

"Yep." Tori rolled her eyes as I nodded. 

"That's janked up." Andre nodded, before drinking from his water bottle.

"Yeah." Robbie agreed, "But uhhh... Don't ya think you're a little 'old' to be playin' with dolls?" He asked, genuinely as I looked at him and Rex like they were crazy. 

Rex looked at him, "Right?" 

"I know." Robbie laughed as Andre, Tori and I looked at each other, exchanging confused glances. I shook my head, as Trina walked into the aisle of the chairs. 

"Okay, we're all good. Foon-yee can take me at five." Trina grinned. 

"Well, that's fantastic news."  Tori said sarcastically.

"You go to Foon-yee?" Sinjin asked, standing some lengths away from Trina. 

She turned around, "Yeah, she bleaches my feet."